Chapter 12: Worst day ever.

Jade's POV

The doctor won't let us see Demi, she's asleep anyways. A concussion to be exact. So we're all kinda freakish out. Were all sitting in the living room at home. It's been two days. Ashton's here, but he won't talk. Everything's gone down hill so fast.

"This was suppose to be the best summer ever." Ella frowned. "Now look, Demi has a concussion, the accidents all over every magazine, Simon's mad at us!!" Ella threw a magazine at the wall. The boys stood there in silence. "Why do we have to ruin everything?" Mariah said. "Im sorry guys, I'm sorry for dragging you with me, I thought it would be fun." I said.

Arizona sat there for a while motionless. She must be thinking hard. Maybe too hard.

"Mariah's right!! Every time we're together we screw something up!! Maybe everyone's right! Maybe we should stop being together all the time!! Cause we ruin everything!!! I didn't want to go on this stupid trip in the first place!!" She screamed. Ella tried to calm her down. "Forget it. I'm going to our room!!" Arizona stomped upstairs.

"Well that was interesting......" Zayn said awkwardly. "It's all my fault!!" I cried. "I brought them all up here! And now my best friend hates me!!!" I screamed. Before anyone could say anything I ran to the bathroom crying. Worst day ever.

Mariah's POV

"Ug, all anyone does is cause drama!! I knew coming up here would be a drama fest!!!" I screamed. "And them Demi just had to get hurt!! Can't we ever just be a normal group of friends!?! Why do we have to always ruin something!!!" I ran outside to get away from everyone. I hate everything.

Liam's POV

"Great, now everyone's mad. Well you know what? Me too!!! IM DONE WITH ALL THIS CRAP!!" Ella stormed out of the room. Through their whole meltdown all me and the boys did was sit on the couch awkwardly. We looked at each other in shock.

"Aren't they just the loveliest group of girls?" Niall said sarcastically. "Wow. That was, loud." Calum said. "I bet they're actually really nice, I mean there friend and sister has a concussion. They're just stressed." I said. They all nodded.

"Jade was pretty fun before they crashed." Luke grinned. "They may not be good at first impressions, and really emotional, but they are fun. So let's go find them." Louis said. "I'll look outside." Harry said. "Ashton, are you okay? You haven't said a word." I said. "Oh. Yea, I'm fine." He said.

We split up and looked around for them. I knocked on Arizona's door. She practically screamed she was going up here.

"NO ONES ALLOWED IN HERE, EVEN IF I SHARE THIS ROOM WITH FOUR OTHER FREAKS!!!" She yelled. "It's Liam!" I said. I heard a loud sigh and she opened the door.

"Hello." I smiled. "Everything's horrible." She frowned. "The other girls ran off too, so I'm suppose to find you. Come on." I grabbed her hand. She pulled away. "Where are we going?" She asked. "To make up with your friends." I said. "No, they probably hate me now." She said. "You can't be mad forever." I said.

"Yes, you can." She walked back to her bed. I followed her and grinned. "What?" She asked. I threw her over my shoulder and ran out of the room. "LET ME DOWN!!" She screamed. "TOO BAD!!" I laughed. Her screaming and pounding my back turned into laughing.

I threw her off my back on to the couch. She gave me a playful glare and I grinned. "Where's everyone else?" She asked. Sure enough all the boys came in with the girls.

Mariah's POV

We stood there in an awkward silence. "Say you're sorry." Louis said. "I'm sorry, for screaming at you guys. I shouldn't have over reacted. And I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry Jade!!!" She cried as her and Jade hugged.

"I forgive you!!" She cried. "And I'm sorry for screaming too, I shouldn't have said all that!!" I said. We all hugged. "I'm sorry!!" Ella ran up to us and we all hugged. "GROUP HUG!!" Niall yelled as all the boys hugged us.

It was a nice, long group hug.

"Let's not fight like that again, even if it was for 10 minutes." Jade laughed. We agreed. "And I don't care what people say, I like being together. And we make things funner. You guys are the best friends I've ever had." Arizona said.

"Funner's not a word." Michael coughed. "It's a FUNNER word to say!" I said. We all laughed and sat back down. We talked for a while until we got a call.

"Hello?" Harry said. "It's the hospital!!" He grinned. "Really? Ok!" He hung up. "What'd they say?!" We asked.

"Demi's awake!!"

Ella's POV

"DEMI!!!!" We screamed as we ran into her room. "Hi guys." She smiled. "How do you feel?" Ashton asked who hadn't said a word all day. "Ok, I guess." She said. "I'm SOO sorry!!" Ashton said. "It's fine." She smiled. The doctor walked in and told us when she'd leave.

"Her condition is much better than yesterday, her cuts are healing and luckily no broken bones. We think she might leave in a few days." He said. "Really?!" I squealed. "Yep. As long as she rests, so you might want to leave her alone." He frowned.

Geez isn't someone snotty today.

"I guess we'll see you tomorrow, bye!" We hugged Demi and left. "I wanted to stay longer." Jade pouted. "We all did." Liam said.

Arizona's POV

"I'm exhausted!" I yawned as I walked upstairs. "Night guys." They all said goodnight. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't want to watch tv after the longest day ever.

I changed my clothes and fell asleep.

**

"I thinks she's asleep by now." A voice whispered. It was Ella. "Are you sure about this? It's kind of mean." Liam said. "Stop being Daddy Direction!!" Niall said. "Who wants to do it?" Calum asked. "I will....." Mariah said.

She was always the one who played pranks on me. We always had little wars. One of them involved her engraving "Arizona's a shaven lesbian" on my eraser. That was cruel.

I felt someone tiptoe up to my bed. I know what she's doing. I threw my arm in the air and snatched the shaving cream out of her hands as I opened my eyes.

"She's awake!!" Jade screamed as I squirted shaving cream all over Mariah. "HAHAHAHHA LOSER!!" I laughed. "That's not fair!!" She took the bottle and got my face covered in shaving cream.

"We are done now." She dropped the bottle and walked out. "All I wanted was some freakin sleep!!" I yelled.

I washed my face and went back to bed. The others went back downstairs. I hope this summer is better than today. Well,tonight was good. But the rest was a living nightmare.

Hey guys! 😃

Did you like it?

COMMENT AND VOTE

And then ill love you forever 😘💗💞💖💕💘

Bye! 😝😝😝😝