Chapter 21: The Plan

Demi's POV

"Kiss me hard before you go, summer time sadness." I sung softly as I picked up an empty pop can and threw it into the trash bag. "I just wanted you to know, that baby you're the best." Ella sang, carefully grabbing a dirty tissue with her trash claw thing.

"I GOT THAT SUMMER TIME SUMMER TIME SADNESS!!!!" Arizona belted as loud as she could.

"Hey, that's not the right part. You don't belt it out till later." I scolded her. "Well it's true! This summer sucks!" She pouted after kicking another piece of trash with her foot.

"Ugh, I hate community service." Ella grumbled. "Look at all this trash, don't people know about this thing called a trash can?!"

"Guess not. Does this park even have a trash can?" I questioned. "Right there, idiot." Arizona pointed to a trash can by the bench.

"No need for bitterness." I told her. "Actually, there is very much a need for bitterness." She stated.

"Come on guys," Ella groaned. "We've fought about this ever since we got back home."

"Fine." Arizona frowned and walked off to get more trash. I sighed in relief, scared that she'd go all ape on me again for the golf cart accident.

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since we returned. Everything's been the same as it was before, besides community service every. flippin. day.

None of us have our phones, which means no contact to social media or our old famous friends we had for such a short time.

I haven't talked to Jade or Mariah since we got back, surprisingly. None of us have talked to each other, besides me and my sisters of course. I guess we're all too busy being grounded or sulking. Maybe we're just sick of getting in trouble when we're together.

"You know what, we need to do something about this." Ella looked at me. "About what?" I asked. "This stupid mess. We can't just sulk all summer and never see them again. We have to do something." She said with confidence, the devious little gleam in her eye nearly scared me.

"And I have a plan."

Mariah's POV

"Get back here, little satan!" I called to one of the screaming kids running around my house.

Gosh do I hate babysitting.

"You're too slow!" The demon little boy named Zac grinned at me after finally stopping, due to me stopping first. "I can freaking murder you." I glared at him.

"Mariah said the f word!" Annie, the whiny little girl gasped. "Annie, Zac, go to the living room and watch tv while I find Lucas." I ordered.

"But I hate that show!" The seven year old stomped her foot. "Then change the channel, now go!" I forced them into the living room and then went around the house looking for Lucas, the little three year old.

"Lucas, where'd you go?" I asked as I searched. When I noticed the bathroom door was shut, I opened it slowly and gasped.

"Lucas, what did you do?"

Sitting in the corner was the little boy, looking confused at my expression. I guess he doesn't know that leaving little terds all over the bathroom floor is wrong.

"I had to poo, so Zac told me to go in the bathroom." He said sheepishly. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in attempt to me calm me down.

"Well thanks for trying, just try to go in the toilet next time. Why don't you go watch tv with your brother and sister?" I offered, he nodded and ran out of the bathroom, leaving me standing there to clean up all the mess.

Great.

After fifteen minutes it was all cleaned up, luckily. So I walked to the living room to make sure the little demon childs were still in there.

Thankfully they were, but my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw a couple doing the frick frack on the tv screen.

"What the heck are you guys watching?!" I ran to them and grabbed the remote, immediately changing the channel.

"I don't know, it just came on." Zac shrugged casually. HE'S FREAKING NINE.

"Well no more of that." I told them as I sat on the recliner and watched bubble guppies with them, feeling as if I was about to explode.

I've always hated kids.

Jade's POV

I sighed for the twelfth million time in one hour as I laid on my bed doing nothing. This is what I've done ever since I got grounded, lay around.

My eyes widened after I heard a loud noise coming from the window. I looked at it and waited until I saw a rock hit it, making the same noise. Curious, I jumped off my bed and ran to my window to see who was out there.

"Oh crap," I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I wish I didn't walk to the window.

Standing in my yard was Demi, Arizona, Ella and Mariah. I opened my window and looked down at them. "What are you guys doing here? I thought we were all grounded!" I yelled as quietly as I could.

"Well, our parents think we're doing community service and Mariah is only here because she had to drop off the kids she babysits." Demi replied.

"No offense, but please go. We'll be in huge trouble if my parents see you guys here." I told them.

"Your parents are at work." Arizona said flatly. "Still!" I threw my hands up. "Pleeeeease let us in!" Mariah begged.

"We have a plan!" Ella insisted. "A plan for what?" I asked. Arizona looked around to make sure no one was watching us before whispering, "a plan to go back to l.a."

"Oh my gosh, you guys aren't serious." I sighed. "Come on, the plan's perfect. You just have to let us in your house!" Demi begged.

"Guys, running away to l.a is just going to make our parents have a heart attack and it's not like Simon will let us stay with him. We'll be sent home again!" I yelled.

"That's not the plan, ours is smart!" Ella put her hands on her hips. "Think about Luke!"

After a few seconds of scary silence, I let out an exhausted sigh, caving in completely.

"Fine, but if the plan is stupid, I'm out."

**

Ella's POV

We all sat at Jade's kitchen table, eager for me to explain my brilliant plan.

"Okay," I begun. "As we all know, the reason we got sent home is because we all need to grow up and quit causing trouble."

"Even though I didn't do anything." Jade mumbled.

"Do you want to sit in the bitter chair?" Arizona pointed to the stool in the corner. Jade rolled her eyes and I continued talking.

"And Simon is probably still mad at us for ruining his million dollar golf cart, and screwing other things up. So I was thinking, the way to get back to l.a for the summer is to perform the ultimate act of matureness!" I exclaimed.

"The ultimate act of matureness?" Jade questioned. "It's simple, we do something so responsible and so grown up that they decide we really do deserve to spend the summer in l.a." I smiled proudly. "After all, we are graduated."

"Well, what's the ultimate act of matureness going to be?" Jade asked. We all grinned, exchanging mischievous glances. Expect for Jade, who stared at us confusingly.

This was going to get us back to L.A. I'm sure of it.

Yo yo yo it's lunch time!!!!!

If you know where that's from then bless you. So yeah we actually updated and we're going to be doing a lot of that lately😏😏😏ayyyye.

~LivSquiv and SarBear🐻🐼