Chapter 10:Racing

Arizona's POV

I cannot believe I'm in a room with the worlds 9 hottest boys! And they probably all think I'm a retarted walrus. Since the football game is utterly boring I'm just staring at Liam(because I like him) tehe. "See something ya like?"Ella teases. "Uh what like no,what are you talking about I'm not staring at anything like,what no!"I say. "Yea Arizona just save it."Ella rolls her eyes. Butt.

"Well the games over,what do ya guys wanna do?"Harry says. "Um does anybody know where the bathroom is?"Luke asks. "I'll show you."Mariah stands up. Ooooooohhhhhh she like likes him. Mwahahahaha. I still like Liam maybe... Just maybe,he'll like me back.

Mariah's POV

So since I'm bored I'm gonna show Luke to the bathroom;) Ok not in that way,but yea... "It's a big house it's kinda hard to find."Luke says. "I know how ya feel,I just moved in yesterday."I say. "Um so do I know you from anywhere?"Luke asks. "Yea actually I think we met at the airport,maybe who knows."I say. "Yea! That was you!"Luke says. "Funny how it ended up this way."I say. Tehe it's fate,no jk...maybe. "Yea well I'm gonna go to the bathroom now,thanks."Luke says. "No problem."I say. I walk back to the living room,and everybody's still talking.

Ella's POV

Harry and Michael are arguing about something stupid. "No! I want Nascar!"Harry yells. "No!i want to go paint balling." Michael yelled. "Well too bad!"Harry exclaims. "Yea I want Nascar."Ashton says. "Me too."Calum,Zayn,and Niall agree. "So do I!"Luke walks in. "Paintball."All us girls say at once. "Lol we said that at the same time!"Arizona yells. Now we're all laughing hysterically.

"Liam,Louis what do you want?"Harry asks. "NASCAR!"they say. Ugh great. "Well Nascar it is!"Harry yells. "Get in the car!"Niall yells. Luckily I'm ready so I just follow.

Jade's POV

I absolutely HATE Nascar. HATE IT! But as long as I'm with luuuuuuukkkkkeee...i swear that boys an angel.and he's bein all sexy with that lip ring...I'm a puddle of jade on the floor right now. (Im over Ashton).We're all getting in the car now.

"Can you drive any curvier?"Zayn asks. "As a matter of fact I can."Liam says swerving the car. Then I look to my right and gag a little in my mouth. "Oh oops."Demi giggles. She fell on top of Ashton when Liam swerved he car. "I don't mind."Ashton smirks. "Oh gosh! There are other people in this car,keep it to yourself."Ella makes a gag face. I chuckle and Demi glares ate me. Well then.

Demi's POV

We arrive at the Nascar place and take our seats in the front. I honestly fell asleep for a little a while,dreaming about...Ashton. I really just wanted to poke his dimples so bad! But I resisted the urge. "Hey Demi!"Mariah yells. "What?"I say. "Come on!"she says. Everybodys walking down to the track so I follow. "We're going to let all you guys race eachother just for fun."Some guy says. Wow the race is over already? So partner up,boy with girl,except for ya know the boys that will have to together."the guy says.

"Me and you Niall."Micheal says. "Zaynie!"Louis says. "Demi?"Ashton asks. Well duh! I walk towards him. "Hey um,Arizona,wanna ride with me?"Liam asks shyly. Awww how cute! "Um yea."Arizona blushes. "Hey Ella I need somebody."Calum opens his arms. "Um okay."Ella smiles and runs into the hug. "Ello love,let's go."Harry says to Mariah. "You and me?"Luke asks Jade. Well we all have a guy. OH YEA!

We all get suited up and head to the tracks. "After you."Ashton says opening the race car door. "Aw a gentlemen."I blush. He's so gosh dang GORGEOUS! "Buckle up."he says as he starts the car. "On your mark.Get set.Go!"the man yells and the light goes green. "Omg this is faaaast!"I say. "Just wait!"Ashton says making it go faster. I laugh as we pass like everybody! Half of them look a little flirty. "Come on Ashton faster!"I yell. He turns a sharp curve and I scream as the car goes flying in the air. Glass everywhere,parts flying. Then in one split second I go black.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW DO YA LIKE ME NOW! So me and the real writer wrote this one! Yep both,it's pretty awesome. Please comment,love yans'.💙💜💗💚❤💚💗💜💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💚💚💚💚💚💚❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💗💗💗💗💗💗💙💙💙💙💙💙