Chapter 3:Were Here!!!!!!!

Ella's POV

Finally we border the plane..my butt was going numb from sitting in those cold plastic chairs.but these chairs were much more comfortable in the air plane since we are in FIRST CLASS!!!!!!!yeah buddy...anyway back to reality.ya so me and jade are sitting by each other,and Demi and Arizona are sitting together.uh oh.and Mariah's sitting by....a random stranger!!!!!!!what if he like kidnaps her and ties her up in a closet!!!!!!oh wait he looks harmless and a bit familiar?

Mariah's POV

Man this guy looked familiar.i thought as I said yes and moved my bag from the seat so he could sit here.I can't help it I gotta ask him if I've ever met him....hey!I'm Mariah!i said to the blonde stranger as he replied with oh hey my names Luke...

Arizonas POV

Ugggg why do I have to sit by demi!!!!!!!I'm just gonna sleep so I don't have to listen to her talk.I thought as the lady told us to start buckling our seatbelts.yea!we're finally taking off soon...I've never been on this big of a plane so I'm shaking like a wet dog.omg is the plane moving!?it's moving!!!!I'm to young to die!!!!!!!!!my grip tightened on the arm rests as I looked out the window...HOLY CRAP!!!!we're in the freakin air!!!!!i looked over at everyone else....Demi had her eyes closed while hyperventilating...haha....Jade and Ella looked pretty chill just sittin there talking and laughing at something...probably at us.and Mariah was sittin with some stranger talking....my staring at everybody was interrupted my the pilot talking...which I just kinda ignored while putting on my earbuds drifting off to sleep.......

Demis POV

I think I'm going to barf or die.i absolutely hate flying...I feel like its going to crash and I'm going to die any second. Ahhhh the plane is lifting off the ground....I'm just gonna close my eyes....then I heard laughing..who could be laughing while a freaking plane is lifting up!!!!!!!!I opened one eye to see where the laughing was coming from....of course it my devilish sister Arizona.....but then she patted my shoulder and pointed at somthin..my gaze followed her finger....ohhhhh it was Mariah with a cute guy.wait what!!!!!!thats not just any cute guy!!!!!it's a guy from that boyband Jades obsessed with!!!!!ummmm I think the bands called 5sos but I don't remember his name I wonder if Mariah knows hes famous?

Mariah's POV

So I found out his nam is Luke and he's in a band...that's cool.he's also really sweet and funny.but Gosh darn he looks so freakin familiar!!!!!its starting to make me angry.I guess he noticed the look on my face cause he asked me what's wrong....

Nothing really it's just that you look really familiar...I said

Well my band is pretty popular.he said

That's when it all clicked in my brain this was that cute guy from that band 5sos.....if jade sees him she'll freak..maybye even have a heart attack......this would be awesome If I didn't dislike there band....

Jade POV.

The pilot voice thing said we'd be landing. In like twenty minutes.FINaLLY!!!!!!i can't wait to finally meet my unknown uncle Simon!!!!!!!i wonder what he's like....I hope he's rich cause I like shopping.......ok that sounded mean but i cant help it..what kind of girl wouldn't want to have a rich uncle that buys her everything she wants.......now you see my point.....I thought as I looked out the window to see the plane landing....I cant beleive were finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey sorry but the chapters over:(. But I hope u liked it!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you guys know this is sort of a 5sos/1D fanfic.....

Well I'll try to update sooner next time!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!