Chapter 2:Can I Sit Here?

Demis POV

"WOW." Was all I could say when I walked into the airport,this airport was interesting but not a bad interesting. It was like water themed it had carpet that looked like a bottom of a creek sort of and it had water fountains EVERYWHERE....I just kinda wanted to lay on the floor and pretend to swim..that's not weird at all.After that little talk with myself I looked at the other girls...wait where are the other girls,I thought as I looked around. Finally I spotted them looking at a fountain and getting in trouble with a security guard for sticking there hands in the water....so childish...jk I'm cra too. So I ran over there and got the girls so we could go sign up at the stupid check in thingy.

Arizonas POV

"OMG." was all I could say while we were all laughing histaricly. I literally was crying it was so funny. That security guard was all like(in a deep man voice)"NO STOP!!!!!!" "but why?"ella said(a little girl voice)"WHY DO YOU THINK LITTLE BLONDE SHRIMP!" he said.....man he was rude. Anyway we were making our way to the desk or should I say the back of the mile long line to the desk....ug I hate lines there so liney and stupid....after like an HOUR of waiting in line we finally got to the thing and then we got to the security line....oh goody.

Ella's POV

I still can't beleive the security guard called me a shrimp. Ya I know I'm like the smallest but it brought back sad memories,it hurt,deep in the soul...he should get fired,or even executed!!!!!! "Go jump off a cliff!"I yelled in my mind.oh no.I think I accidentally said that out loud....you wanna know how I know that?!???!all of the girls were dying from laughter and everybody on the airport.correction.WORLD heard me.....I will never live this down.never.

Jades POV

We finally got to the place where you wait outside of the place you go into the airplane...the lady said we would only have to wait another twenty minutes....ugggggg I hate waiting,except for shots,those I could wait for. Any way so we were all sitting in the hard stupid metal chairs when I realized I didn't even know what class we were in. I guess I should check,so I walked up to the blonde lady at the desk and told her our names,she relied with "Oh your all in first class." I think my eyes popped out of my head. "First class!" I nearly yelled!!!!!! "Ya." the desk lady replied with a questioning look. "Uh thank you." I said still shocked as I walked away....holy crap it costs like a fortune to get first class for one person,let alone FIVE GIRLS!!!!!!!thats like 10000000000000000000 million billion thousand trillion dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought as I walked up to the girls then mariah asked. "so what class are we in?" "first class." I mumbled.....it was all silence as everyone's mouth dropped open as they processed "What?" I said. "but isnt that like really really expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ella said...."Well duh it is!!!!!how did my uncle even afford that!!!!!since he was paying for my tickets even though I had like no idea who he is."my thoughts were interrupted as the lady announced that we could now board the plane.

Mariah's POV

Finally we boarded the plain as we were being escorted to first class. Man u sound cool going to first class and all I thought as we went to find our seats. Then I realized that everyone was sitting together but me,ug now I have to sit by some creepy stranger who probably smells like poop clonge. I thought as I walked to my seat,great it was empty at least I don't have sit by anyone,as I put my luggage up and sat down I noticed a guy coming this direction looking at the seat beside me...I guess I spoke too soon. As the guy came closer I noticed he wasn't freaky looking...he was actually kind of cute except for the fact he had his jacket hood over his head and sunglasses on. It looked like he had blonde hair but that's all I could see..he looked familiar some how. Wait is that...my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a deep voice say can I sit here?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Haha

My first cliff hanger:P

I hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT.

SHARE

BUH BYE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE'S