Chapter 7:Ouch

Ok so can someone tell me how to do the bold writing on here?????oh and who else loves Demi lovato???cause I do!!!!!!!!ok sorry bout this.new chapter below⬇⬇⬇⬇

__________________________

Ella's POV

Right as simon was about to answer us the door opened and me being the blonde I am I'm standing right behind it

Bang...that was the sound of the door hitting me.it didnt hurt me that bad but I'm gonna have a headache for sure.

I still can't see who opened but once I do I'm gonna tell him off even though it's mostly my fault for standing behind the door,..

As whoever hit me with door turned to me to help me up.....I looked up to find a gorgeous boy with worry in his sparkling green eyes

Harry Styles

All I could do was repeat his name in my head as he grabbed my hand and helped me up and being the clutz I am I happen to trip over my own feet and fall forward just to have him catch me.....wow he is really tall compared to my 5,3 heighth...mmm and he smells really good...ok that's a bit creepy

"are you okay?" his words brought me back to reality as i stepped back out from his arms.as I replied Yes as I just kind of looked at my feet and it was silent for like a year...ok more like a few seconds .as he finally spoke up

Ya I'm really sorry

It's ok' I said while lookin up

Well everybody I'm guessing you know who Harry is so lets just get back to my house and then you all can introduce yourselves.im gonna go sign you out jade meet us out there when you get dressed..says Simon as he walks out as Harry follows but turns around as he reached the door and looks over to jade and winks then turns around and leaves the room....I look back over to see her blushing like mad.

Demis POV

Finally after Simons and oh ya HARRRY FUDGIN STYLED left jade got up and went into the bathroom to change since she was in one if those way to revealing hospital gowns (shudder)

After she came out we all met Simon and Harry beautiful styles in the Lobby we headed to the limo and started on our way back to Simons house.

..30 mins later....

We finally arrived at the beautiful mansion I call my home for the summer and all get out and walk in..wow it's just as beautiful as it is in the out side.I thought as I walked in.. It had white walls with some works of art on then and a huge white staircase and in the living room it had a turquoise couch with a wooden fireplace.....it's beautiful..... As we all laid down on the couch because were exhausted.....i slowly drifted of to sleep as Simon told us he was going to a meeting and that Harry was here and that there's a maid if we need anything....

Arizonas POV

Yaaaawwwwwnnnn was what came out of my mouth as I woke up and rubbed my eyes....it took me a minute to remember where I was at...I looked around to see Harry gone out of the living room and every one else is still asleep....I remember Simon saying something about a maid so I'm gonna go find her do I can get some water cause I'm dying of thirst!!!!!!!!!as I walked around and came upon a corner I heard some rustling noise so I walked around a corner to see......

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Please don't hate me but the chapters over:(

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

LOVE

YA

ALL!!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💗💚💚💚💙💙💜💗💗💜💜💙💜💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💙💜💗💗💗💗💗💙💜💗💚💚