Chapter 18-I hate all of you.

Follow book account on Instagram @My_uncle_simon!!!

Arizona's POV

"I told you not to buy all of that! And as for you guys, you ruined my thousand dollar golf cart!!!" Simon was ranting on about all this. "I can't believe you guys! I thought you would listen! You know what? I'm done. I'll be back when you kids learn to behave." Simon grabbed his keys and walked to the door, leaving all of us sitting at the table in shock.

"And I'm especially disappointed in you, Jade. You're my niece, I thought you would actually listen to me." He frowned. "But Uncile Si I didn't do-" "Save it, I'm done." Simon slammed the door and left.

Mariah's puke was still on the floor, and we were all in our seats as Jade stood there with her lips shaking as tears filled her eyes.

"Thanks a lot guys, now my uncle hates me and I didn't do anything. Thanks!" She yelled and ran upstairs crying. Luke ran after her and Ella walked off with poor Mariah who threw up all over the floor.

"Half of this is your fault." Liam pointed to me. "Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow. "You're the one who just had to ride the golf cart with Harry. I said I would blame you if something happened and something did, so I blame you." He frowned.

Louis, Michael, Calum and Niall slowly walked out, since they're not in this mess. Well, Niall is, but not this part of the mess.

"If it's anyone's fault it's Ashton's! He was the one being an idiot and broke the fence AND drove us into a pool!" I yelled. Ashton looked offended and rolled his eyes. "Besides, you made the great decision to ride with us! And why are you so mad at me?!" I asked. He looked away and frowned, ignoring my question.

"Sorry for wanting to have fun! You guys are just boring!" Ashton yelled and stormed out, followed by Demi. "Yeah Liam, you kind of have to blame me too." Harry shrugged. "Forget it. I'm going on a walk." Liam stormed out and I laid my head on the table.

"I wanna go home." I mumbled. "Why?" Harry asked. "Why do you think?" I lifted my head back up and he looked down. "Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just in a mood because of grumpy pants, I'll be upstairs." I ran up to our huge room but the door was shut and locked. I could hear Jade crying and Luke trying to cheer her up. She doesn't need me, she has Luke, she's mad at me anyways.

Not knowing where to go, I ran in our giant back yard and hid behind a tree. Once I sat down I started crying, nothing ever goes right.

Ella's POV

"That was so embarrassing!" Mariah cried. "I threw up right in front of all of them!" She wiped away her tears after she freshened up in the bathroom. "It's okay, I don't think they cared. Let's go to the living room." I half smiled and we walked downstairs where Michael, Calum, Louis, and Niall were watching tv.

"Are you mad?" I asked Niall. "Course not. It was all of our faults, we just need to fix this." He replied. "Good, and yeah we do." I sat on the recliner and sighed. "Where's everyone else?" Mariah asked, who was sitting on the floor going through her phone.

"Demi and Ashton went to the game room, Jade and Luke are upstairs, Harry is still sitting in the dining room, probably in shock, Liam ran outside and I don't know about Arizona. I guess those two are pretty mad at each other." Louis frowned.

"Why did Liam get so mad?" I asked. "Well, I think I know. But I could be wrong." Louis smirked but I didn't ask why, I've asked too many questions.

"I'm home!" Zayn cheered as he walked through the door. "What'd I miss?" He asked, but we all sat there speechless. Just then you could hear Jade sob, Ashton yell about how mean Arizona is, Harry curse from the other room, and the dining room was full of trash and puke.