The New Life and Birthday

Thanks for 14k!!!!!!!😱👍🏻🎉😇☀️🙂🤗😸 
Thanks for 200+ votes! I literally remember when I had like 10 votes!  That's insane... Shout out to poIarizes for my amazing new theme.  This is probably going to be like the short epilogue like story written by Kiera Cass, After the One. So you could probably just think of this chapter replacing it... sorry about the big time skip. Also, sorry about being MIA for a bit...Enjoy!
-------------------
5 months later
America POV
Two weeks ago Marlee had her baby. She named him Kile Woodwork. (There is no actual information on his middle name. All we know is that it doesn't start with an A.) He has Marlee's eyes, and Carter's lips.
This morning I got to hold Kile again. He is very cute, with his chubby baby face, and wide, curious eyes. Marlee and Carter looked exhausted, but filled with joy.

Maxon POV
I can tell Marlee and Carter are exhausted, and want to eat breakfast.  They look they didn't sleep last night, and haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. 
I take America's hand, and we head down to their room.  I quietly knock on the door, just in case Kile is sleeping. America and I don't get let in, we get a muffled response of something that sounded like, "Come in."
I slowly open the door, and received a welcome aka a series of screams and a yell at by the welcome committee aka Kile Woodwork.  America waves, as I smile.  America speaks up and asks, "Do you want us to be on watch, while you grab breakfast?"
Marlee looks up as us, "Are you sure?" Her eyes widen, "I mean it's totally okay if you can't..."
"It's okay Marlee. America and I can watch Kile for 1 hour. Go have breakfast. We'll be fine. We already finished our load of work for this morning. Go," I say. Marlee and Carlee scuttle out of their room, heading towards the dining room.
America and I just talk, passing Kile back and forth. For some reason, I have a feeling that America and I will be having Kile around for awhile.
Awhile later, Marlee and Carter come back, looking relieved that Kile is sleeping soundly.

America POV
Marlee and Carter thank us, as we walk out of their room, to go to our offices. I have to work on the design for a new building. We are going to work on building a new horse stable, then getting a few more horses. After the lower castes are dissolved, there will be more jobs open at the new stable we are building.
Maxon has to work on work on way housing is going to work for the lower castes, when the castes are gone.
After we finish our work, I decide to relax and read new book, until dinner comes. 
Later that night, Maxon and Carter watch Kile, while Marlee and I eat dinner.  Dinner consists of steak, mashed potatoes, and Caesar salad. I'm not biggest fan of Caesar salad, but I ate it anyways.
"How's Kile?" I ask Marlee.
Marlee grins, "Great. I can't believe he was born just two weeks ago!"
When Marlee and I are finished eating dinner, we scurry back to her room to switch places with Maxon and Carter.
😴
I change into my long olive green nightgown, and head to Maxon's room, the King's Suite. The sun began to set, the sky became midnight blue, and the soft glow of the stars lit up the sky, as my eyelids began to drift closed.
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅
(One Week Later)
I wake up next to a sleeping Maxon. I quietly and discreetly get out of bed.
I think that now that King Clarkson is gone, I feel like Maxon has let down his guard. He's not always half ready, and he doesn't tense up much. Maxon hasn't made his "eyes of fright" that he made whenever King Clarkson called to see him personally. Today, Maxon and I are finalizing the plans for the Maxon's birthday.  We invited 75 close friends and family to party at the Palace.  Maxon doesn't know what I am getting him for his birthday surprise, or that I am ordering all of his favorite international sweets, and having them delivered for his party. I'm just about to ring for maids, to get ready for the day, as Maxon wakes up and mumbles, "Darling?"
I smile at the nickname, darling, and respond, "I'm just getting ready."
Maxon nods and proceeds to get ready as well. 
Anne walks in, and helps me get ready. She does my makeup light and natural, just like I like it. Then, I slip on a mint green floor length dress, with a few silver sparkles cascading down the bodice. Anne simply clips back a few strands of hair on either side, knowing that there's going to be a lot of work today.