Reactions

Side Note!!! OMG!!!! 3.7k views?!!!?!!!?
What the heck! A month ago (last update 😔... I know) we just hit 2.7k views! Thanks to everyone who has read this book and who is continuing to read it!!!
Also, over 60 votes?!!? This story used to have less than 20 votes.  Thanks for people who vote on literally every chapter I write! I truly appreciate it.
P.S. I'm not calling you out if you don't vote on my book, I don't really vote on people's works either, I don't really mind if you don't want to vote! Also, (again) you guys got my story trending for some of the selection tags?!?!
Thanks for everything you do!
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
Soooooo uhhhh I actually am updating this story, after a century.  Be patient.  This is not a very long update.... Enjoy!
------------------
America POV
Maxon and I head down to the set.  I get seated into my chair in front of camera B, next to Maxon. 
3... 2... 1... ACTION!
Hello, I'm Gavril Fadaye, here with your Illéa Capital Report.
Now I'm going to turn it over to the new crowned King and Queen of Illéa. 
I look into the camera and smile, while Maxon introduces himself, like always. 

Maxon POV
I begin to introduce myself. "Hello citizens of Illéa.  I'm Maxon Schreave, your newly crowned king." I say with a load of confidence.  My hands are shaking, making it impossible for me to stay calm.  My palm are sweating, making me breath heavily.  I shoot a quick glance towards America.  She immediately sits up taller, and introduces herself, "I'm America Schreave, your newly crowned queen." I let out a sigh, and start.  "For the longest time, for all I have ever known, there has been restrictions," I take a pause, and look up, some people are trembling in the crowd, "On jobs and careers and schools, and meals.  And most of all... futures." 
America and look at each other.  We both stand up and turn towards Camera C.  "We would like to make our first announcement, as the King and Queen of Illéa," America speaks out proudly.  I take a breath in and out, to calm my fidgeting nerves.  "I shall say this has needed to be done for quite some time, possibly a few generations ago.  I have come up with a thorough plan, with America, to slowly disintegrate the castes." I announce broadly.
The crowd gasps, some frozen in shock, or some with their jaws dropping open.  Even Gavril's face has gone paler. 
America and I wait for the reactions to quiet down.  America begins to talk again, "There will be a process.  Some people will be released, and given the choice of a job they want.  Then the majority of people will start the disintegration.  The eights will become loosely sevens, and then they will slowly get to change jobs, or get a job, if they can afford to, and so forth." 
America and I sit down, and Gavril makes a few more announcements. 
"Goodnight Illéa.  Have a great night!" He says, ending the Illéa Capital Report. 
I yawn, and America looks at me and laughs, then yawns.  We mosey our way up to our rooms.  I end up just taking off my suit, and putting on a pair of flannel comfy pants. 
Later, America comes in.  We mess around and talk until it gets late, and we both decide to go to bed. 
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
America POV
I wake up and kiss Maxon's cheek.  I think I have to do something today, so I get up, and ring for my maids. 
Only Marlee comes...

Good.  Marlee and I give each other a big hug.  "I missed you so much Marlee." I say.
We converse for a bit, catching up on each other's lives.  Marlee's getting my makeup set up on my vanity when I realize it.
------------------
I know you're all going to comment "update". I PROMISE that the next chapter will ACTUALLY be up SOON!  Please be patient though, I've been dealing with some things, so... okay that's all!  Please continue to comment, vote, and follow!
💖Paige