Breakfast and the Honeymoon Disscussion

America POV
I began to walk downstairs to the dining hall, wondering what Maxon wants to tell me.
------------------
America POV
I sat down next to Maxon who was looking at me in awe.
"You look beautiful dear," Maxon said, still in shock. I looked back at him and flashed a picture perfect smile that looked like a commercial smile, with the little sparkle that appears when they smile. Maxon flashed his handsome smile that melts every girls' heart at me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that until the maids and butlers served our breakfast.

Maxon POV
I wanted to stay like this forever, but then my favorite butler, Justin came over and gave America her, her personal plate on strawberry tarts. "Okay America, ready for my little secret?" I asked. America raised her eyebrows up and looked at me. She looked so cute, "So I assume that's a yes. I have decided where we are going on our honeymoon. We are going to go the east side of Illéa, where the royal family, including you , owns a private resort, with a private beach, that I know you will love, darling. We are leaving on Friday, so you should check with your maids to see if they have packed everything that you need or want. Be prepared for takeoff in our private jet at 8:00am on Friday," I declared.
America stared at me with her mouth gaping open. "So everyone already knew about this and I didn't!" She exclaimed.
"Well it was a surprise..."I drew out.
"The best surprise ever!" America said.

America POV
I began to give him a kiss. I whispered, "Let's go back your room and pack. Okay?,"
"Okay." Maxon responded.
We went back upstairs to Maxon's room and hung out as just wife and husband, instead of Queen and King.
Maxon broke the silence, "Let's get packing, we have about half a day to pack for two weeks!"
"Awww, I want to stay with you." I said in a cute, sad voice.
"Well, don't forget I'm only one door away. And that door is glass, so we can both see though it. And I can see your maids beginning to get your suitcase ready for you to choose your clothes." Maxon said.
"I guess so, but I'd like one thing from you before I leave to pack..." I said with a slight grin on my face.
"Kay, sure..." Maxon trailed off. I leaned into him holding him tight. Maxon gave me a long, slow kiss.
"I love you," I whispered, breaking the kiss.
"You know I love you more," Maxon said as I left to pack.
------------------
Thanks for reading! How did you like it? This was a decent length for a chapter. Please continue to read, comment and vote! If you like my TFIOS reference, comment
Okay?☁️
☁️Okay.
💖Paige