The Talk and Bedtime

Hi guys! I think I'm going to add pictures to my chapters from now on.  I'm really sorry for the bad title names. I just don't like doing numbers. This way you will have a general idea of what the chapter is going to be about. I'm going to to stop electronically rambling, so you can actually read this chapter! Enjoy!
---------------------
America POV
We finally get back up to our bedroom, after the winding staircase.  There is something I've been wanting to talk to Maxon about, but I'm kind of uncomfortable talking to him about it. The dreaded conversation... kids. I know I'd love to have a big family just like my mom did, but I'm not so sure about Maxon. I know he'll go frantic and worry about being a terrible parent. I love Maxon and I also know the kind of person he is. He is generous, sometimes too nice, VERY forgiving (Just think about the Maxerica relationship from the very beginning and the first time they met- a knee to the royal jewels. #forgiveness) and he has such a big heart, he would never me a bad parent. "Whatcha thinking?" Maxon asks me.
"Umm... Nothing," I say as my checks flush into a bright red.
Maxon gives me a smirk and laughs, "You're such a terrible liar, America!
Spill."
"Kay, so I was thinking about you and me and our future." I say.
"Why would you be embarrassed to tell me that?" Maxon asked, very confused.
"Well I was thinking about kids and maybe a lot about you being a father, because I know you're worried that you will be like your father. I was thinking about your characteristics and how you would be a perfect father for our children. I mean if you want any children, that is," I say with confidence that I didn't have earlier in this conversation.

Maxon POV
I don't know why America was embarrassed to tell me that.  I've been thinking about that a lot too, but I haven't told her, oh... now I understand why.  America starts, "Well I was thinking about kids and maybe a lot about you being a father, because I know you're worried that you will be like your father. I was thinking about your characteristics and how you would be a perfect father for our children. I mean if you want any children, that is."  Uhh... why would I not want to have children with the love of my life.  I think I really want 4 kids, but 3 would be okay too.  "So, Maxon, what do you think? Do you want kids?" America asks.
"Of course!" I say.
"I was thinking 3 or 4..." We say in unison.  Then we look at each other and burst out laughing.  "When..." We say in unison and start laughing again.  I tell America she can say what she would like to say. 
"When are we going to be ready?" America asks, getting serious.
I say, "Hopefully our honeymoon."
"Let's get ready for bed," I say through a yawn.
America and I put on our pajamas. America slipping on her flimsy blue silk nightgown and me slipping on lounge pants.  We crawl in bed.
----------------
Sorry, short chapter! But it is a bonus chapter so... please continue to like read, comment and vote! Bye!
💖Paige