Announcements

Hi! Thanks for over 2.7k views!  I don't really have that much stuff to stuff to say, or really anything at all... so, Enjoy!
------------------
America POV
"I know you hate the castes..." Maxon yells out to the crowd.
Everyone stops and looks at him.
"This might surprise you...
But I do too..." Maxon announces.
The rebels go crazy, cheering for him. After a minute or so, the cheers die down, waiting in suspense for Maxon to finish the announcement.
"Now that I am the reigning king of Illéa, I am going to...

Remove the castes."
The crowd goes even crazier, with hoots and cheers of delight.
◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️◾️◽️
Maxon POV
I'm nervous, but psyched to announce the removal of the castes on the Illéa Capital Report. I hope it will bring positive things.
I just have to get my hair done by my stylist. I check my phone again and again, just to make sure I'm not running late.

America POV
I'm not really sure how Illéa is going to react. Maybe they will be excited. Maybe they will worried. Maybe they will be disappointed. Maybe they will...
I need stop thinking about the negative outcomes and start about all of the good it will do our country. I touch up my lipstick in the mirror and begin to walk over to the glass door, separating Maxon and I's room. I peek in and realise he is just doing some last minute adjustments on his hair, so I knock my usual knock, one short, one long, and another fast one. As soon as I finish the last knock, he's at the door, welcoming me in.
"Are you ready to make the announcement?" Maxon, gently, questions me.
I am so nervous, I can't even speak, all I can so is silently nod my head up and down.
Maxon sees my nervousness and quietly wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on top of my head, while I cuddle my head into his chest.

Maxon POV
America and I are super on the edge tonight. We both jump two feet in the air when we hear a knock on the door. America breaks away from me, so I can answer the door.
I open the door and my butler Justin comes in, "Five minutes, until the cameras are rolling, Your Majesties."
------------------
Thanks for reading!
Shout out to my readers in United Arab Emirates! 🇦🇪 🇦🇪 🇦🇪
Please continue to vote, comment and follow!
💖Paige