The Bedroom and Competion

Hey! I was wondering if I should add pictures and stuff like that at the beginning of the chapter, because I haven't really been doing the pics lately.  I think I have finally figured out my update schedule. I will update around every Wednesday, with occasional bonus updates. Enjoy!
------------------
Maxon POV
We got off the plane dragging our big suitcases behind us.  I walked into the big beach house, with America following closely behind me.   We took the elevator up to our master bedroom.   As soon America and I walk in, she asks, "Can we go swimming?"
"Yes, darling," I say with a grin. 
America flashes a grin back and opens her suitcase, digging around for a swimsuit. She pulls out all five of the suits and lays them out on the bed.
"So, my Royal Husbandness, which one would you like me to wear?" America asked me sarcastically.
Hmm... This is a hard decision. They are all really cute. "The pink one, my dear," I say. America gives me a glare

America POV
I'm surprised Maxon picked the pink one, but not surprised about him calling my his 'dear'. I totally thought he was going to chose the blue bikini with the Aztec print.  I was walking to the bathroom to change and Maxon tugged me back. "What's wrong with changing here? We're married now.  Maxon says softly. He must have saw my face, because he added, "I'll change here to. Nothing to be ashamed of, darling,"
"I um...um...okay," I stuttered out of my mouth. I shyly began to take of my dress. Maxon began to undress too, taking of his button down shirt, revealing his scars. As soon as I got my sundress of I putting my pink swimsuit on. Then Maxon grabbed a pair of swim trunks before slipping the rest of his clothes on. He took off the rest of his clothes and pulled on his lime green swim shorts.  We put our shoes on and  left for the beach, going out of our sliding glass door. Before I could make it down the beach stairs Maxon swept me up, bridal style, carrying me down the stairs and laying me down into a beach chair.  Maxon lays down on top of me, causing me to squeal, "You're squishing me, if you haven't noticed Maxon!"
"Oh, I have. I just enjoy making you squeal," Maxon said sarcastically. I was going to respond, but then Maxon got up and picking me up by my waist, holding me above the water.
"Stop! Stop! Put me down!" I yelled, kicking Maxon's legs in an attempt to get down, "I was going to attempt getting a tan!" I knew attempting a tan was a bad excuse, because I have paler skin, not an olive color skim, so I just end up burning instead of tanning.
My squealing and kicking did not convince Maxon to let me down, it just make him walk deeper into the water. Finally, I thought to myself when Maxon walked in to the water a little bit deeper and stopped. I thought he was going to drop me in for once. Instead he thought it would be fun to play catch with me, throwing me up and down. After the last catch he threw me into the water. I submerged in the water, then popped back up.

Maxon POV
I kinda feel bad about torturing America, but her squeal is so adorable, so I don't really regret it. We should do something fun... a competition! I turn around to see America splashing around in three feet of water having a great time. "I think we should have a competition..." I say to America.
America's face is now filled with joy and happiness. "Oh, it's on!" America says with a smirk, "You know I'm going to beat you and even if I don't, I still get the prize, just because you're that nice."
Okay, fine. I always let America win. I ask, "What's the prize?" I ask.
"Casual clothes for the rest of the week, duh," America says in a valley girl voice. I guess I mean...
We decide that we have to swim from the first buoy to the one across from the lake. They are about 35 yards apart.  The first one to touch the far buoy wins!
America and I get ready at the first buoy.  "Ready, set," We say, before we can say go, America moves her foot by accident and we have to start counting again.  "Ready, set, go!" We yell, starting out race. I am leading by about 2 yards. Both of are about halfway there.  I know my arms are tired, so I realized that I should let America push ahead.  America finally passes me by about 2 or 3 yards. America is almost there. I know I could push ahead and win, but I decide to be nice and stop swimming, so America can win. Besides I didn't even pack casual clothes.  I give America a kiss on the back of her head, "Nice job," I whisper into her ear.  We end up standing in shallow water, kissing.  I tangle my hands into her hair.  "I love you," I whisper into her ear.
------------------
Thanks for reading! Please continue to comment, follow and vote!
Shoutout to megaswimmer for reading every chapter I write! Read her adventure story, Ours.
💖Paige