Note

Hi! This isn't an actual chapter of the book. So you can skip past this if you're not really into to reading thank you notes. Thanks for over 2.2k views!!! I know it might seem weird that I thank you a lot, but I don't know how to express how grateful I am that my book has taken off.  As I'm surfing around Wattpad, I see books that have started months ago with 5 or 6 chapters and only 20 or so views. I literally haven't even been on Wattpad for 5 months.  This is only my first book.  Or my first attempt at a book as I said in my Author's Note.  I used to think I was a terrible writer, until I actually started to get views.  I'm not really sure how my book was really discovered, but I hope the people that helped me get my book started know how much I'm grateful for you.  If I look back at past written chapters, we hit 1k on the chapter Last Day, which was around one month ago.  So pretty much, we gained another 1.2k views in one month. 
Thanks to all of my supporters. 
Shout out to all of people that added this book to their reading list!

And another shoutout to spookyfranta! She is a great friend and has amazing reading lists.  You should go over to her profile and check out her book, playlists, for some new music recommendations.  

There will be a new update hopefully posted soon.  Please continue to vote,  comment and follow! 

💖Paige