Dancing

Maxon POV
I know America doesn't like being seen by so many people, especially when she's dancing. I hope she will make it through the night.
The string quartet begins to play softly as America and I enter the dance floor.

America POV
Maxon was right, as soon as I heard the string quartet, it was just me and him slowly dancing. No cameras. No audience. No eyes on me. No Rebels. Nothing besides Maxon dipping me as we dance together. I pull his face down to mine and kiss him. I fall in love again.

Maxon POV
I break the kiss and kiss the tip of her nose. It felt just like we were dancing together on the roof as the rain pummeled down. I was brought back into the palace banquet hall as I heard the smattering applause of our guests.
" That wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked America.
America stuttered her response,"It...I, It was amazing." She paused. "I'm in love again, every little thing you do for me makes me fall in love you again."
"Same with you. The fights. The talks. The kisses. The dances. The everything."
------------------
Thanks for reading again! Continue to read! I will try to post tomorrow during the day! Please read, comment and like! If you see this comment "Maxerica ❤️"
💖Paige