A Little Accident

Hi!  Oh. My. Gosh. Thanks getting this book over 460 views!
------------------
[9th Day of the #Maxerica Honeymoon]
{2:33 p.m.}
America POV
Maxon wants to go to the beach, and I want to teach Maxon how to cook this afternoon.  After a long discussion/argument, I have given up.  This is not normally something I do.  Normally I never rest my case.  Today, and only today, I'm resting my case, because we still have five days of relaxation, fun and whatever Maxon and I feel like doing. 
Maxon and I get changed into our swimsuits.  I choose to wear the bikini, with the tie-dye flowery print on the top.  Maxon is wearing his dark blue swim trunks, with the tiny little crowns.  I don't even bother to walk, since I know Maxon is going to sweep me off my feet, literally, he already did that emotionally.  As I guessed, Maxon picked me up.  Instead of picking me up bridal style, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.  I begin kicking at his stomach and thighs. 
"Put me down!" I shriek.
Maxon shrugs, "No, it's okay. I'm kinda enjoying the view." Oh my gosh, he is such a teenage boy!
All Maxon does is open the door and walk down the wooden stairs. He is just about to to me down. I take my knee and attempt to knee him in the thigh. Apparently,I have a really terrible aim, because I accidentally knee Maxon, for the second time, where the sun doesn't shine. Maxon screams out in pain and collapses on to beach chair, me falling into the sand. I now feel pretty bad for Maxon, because it's not like I purposely did that, it was just an accident. Or was it?

Just Kidding!  I actually can feel his pain.  In my knees.  When he dropped me,  I landed on my knees.  I
run up the stairs, back into the house, to get ice for... Maxon.  I also grab some pain killers.  I sprint back to the beach chair Maxon is laying in the and holding on to himself.  Maxon squints at me, then sees I have ice. He swiftly grabs the ice and uses it.
"Would you... um like some... um, uh pain killers?" I ask super awkwardly. I mean, I'm not really confident and 100 percent sure how you're supposed to act after you mistakenly knee your husband where the sun doesn't shine.
"Uhuh, I'm good. I'm starting to feel better," Maxon mumbled. I set the bottle of medicine down in the sand. I sit down on the edge chair and wrap my arms carefully, around Maxon.  He cuddles into my shoulder and rests his chin into place of my head, as I cuddle into his chest.
I whisper into his ear, "I'm sorry."
Maxon looks down at me and smiles at me, "You're forgiven. Although next time, probably not. Wait, actually there shouldn't be next time. I lean in and Maxon's cheek. He kisses the top of my head.
We sit like that, arms wrapped around each other, in an everlasting hug, for 15 minutes. I decide to break the silence. "What do you want to do on the beach?" I ask quietly, afraid to break through the silence.
"Uhhh, I'm not really feeling up to swim," Maxon says, embarrassed that he is still in pain.
"It's okay, we can just do something in the sand," I say to Maxon.

Maxon POV
I know America did not mean to hurt me. She hates seeing me in pain, according to the rebel attack. I am not really understanding how this happened twice. I can only hope that this is not going to be a regular accident that happens.
-----------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I have been having writers block and I was busy last week. So there will be a second update today!
💖Paige