Everything Sand

Okay, I will explain. Last night I was working on something and I thought I posted it, but I didn't actually. OMG!!!! This book hit over 500 views! Thanks SOOO much! So...second update! Enjoy!
------------------
America POV
I just came up with the perfect idea for a competition! "Maxon! We could make sandcastles!" I shout excitedly.
"Uh... sure," Maxon says deeply.
I sit down in the semi-wet sand. Maxon walks over and sits next me.
"C'mon! We have to finish the castle before the evil monsters attack!" I squeal in a childish voice.
Maxon rolls his eyes and says jokingly, "Fine whatever you want, Mrs. Bossy."
We laugh and begin to make our sandcastle.  I dig out a deep ring in the sand to make a moat.  I realize I forgot a bucket.  I decide to run in the house and grab one.  I grab a bucket and come back out.  I don't see Maxon anywhere, so I start walking back towards our sandcastle-in-the-making.  I feel a squeeze on my shoulder.  I scream.  Right after, a bucket of water in poured over my head, leaving me drenched in water.
"Oh, it's on! Also, are you feeling better, Mr. I want everyone to feel sympathetic for me..." I say drawing out my words,.
Maxon shrugs one shoulder. He runs over to the lake, scooping up water in his bucket, very slowly.  I run, following him.  After I fill my bucket  with water, I tap Maxon on the shoulder, "Hey Maxon!"
As he turns around I pour the bucket on his head. "Really America?" Maxon mocks me in awe, "That was too simple. You have to have a game plan."
I attempt to mock Maxon back, "Says the guy who can't prank someone without feeling bad."
Maxon walks away awkwardly, knowing I'm going to beat him badly. I pretend that I'm going to keep working on the sandcastle, so I fill my bucket up with water and sit down. I pour the water into the moat. I, again, fill the bucket, this time with sand. Maxon comes over and sits down with me, acting like this war is completely over. I need to find a way to get him to turn around. Maxon interrupts my plotting and scheming by yelling, "Look, free strawberry tarts over there!"
I turn around, looking for the free strawberry tarts. What?! Really?! I squeal, "Where?!" Before I know it water is being poured over my head, or my now super drenched head.
I decide to get back at him. "Hey, look! Aspen decided to visit us. He's probably just checking up on his friend, I, causally, say to Maxon.
Maxon whips his head around. Aspen and Maxon got pretty close right before we got married. "Really? Where?" Maxon asks, super excited to see Aspen. A split second later, I am pouring, dry, sand over Maxon. He was really wet after I drenched him in water and since he was still wet all of the dry sand stuck, making a sand Maxon.
Before I can think of any more evil plans, Maxon calls, "Truce!"
Dang. I had some really good plans. I decide to sit back down and keep working on the sandcastle. I fill up the bucket with semi-wet sand and flip it over, making the towers in the castle. I repeat this three more time and Maxon comes up behind me. This concerns me.
"Maxon? What are you doing?" I ask calmly.
"Oh, you know, just showing my love and affection to my wife," Maxon says, suspiciously. He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me into a bone crushing hug. Then rubbing his face and hair on my head, covering in a layer of sand. I give Maxon a quick peck on the lips and we keep working on the sandcastle. It might not look the best, but still... we had fun. Maxon and I are going to clean up, because the sand is making my body itchy. We spent a long time together on the beach. Probably about 5 hours, including the "little accident." 😉
------------------
Hi! I am not promising updates. Though I really hope that I will be able to post and break through this mental block. It keeps getting smaller, so that's good. I have nothing else to say. Please remember to vote, comment and follow! Bye!
💖Paige