Preparing for the Honeymoon Disscussion

America POV
Sometime during the night Maxon and I fell asleep in my bed in the Queen suite. When I woke up my head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped delicately around my shoulders. I quickly gave him a peck on the check, causing him to wake up.

Maxon POV
I felt a light kiss on my check.  Hmm... I must have fallen asleep in America's bed last night. I was forgetting something. Oh, right I was supposed to tell America about our honeymoon. It was going to be a surprise. We were going to the east side of Illéa, where the royal family owned a private resort, with a private beach. Today I will tell America we are going on a honeymoons for two weeks.

America POV
"Max, Maxon?" I tried to get his attention. "Are okay?"
Maxon finally responded,"Yes, darling I was just thinking." What was he thinking about?  The question at my lips. He said,"You'll find out at breakfast," as if he read my mind.
As I was about to respond, I was shut up with a kiss. I could have done this for hours, but I wanted to find out what Maxon's little secret was.

Maxon POV
"Okay, if you want to find out about my secret, meet me at the dining hall in 30 minutes," I said. I went back to my room through the door that connects my room with America's room to get ready for the day.

America POV
As Maxon left, I rang for my maids, Anne, Paige and Marlee. They came and drew my bath, picked out a nice pale blue day dress with sliver flower embellishments on the shoulders, and set up my makeup with my hair products at my mirror. I flew through my bath with lavender petals that Marlee always added to my bath.  Then I carefully slipped on my dress and Anne quickly did my usual, natural makeup. Paige braided my hair into a crown and put tiny flower gems in my hair that matched the flower embellishments on my dress. I finished getting ready with 3 minutes to spare. I began to walk downstairs to the dining hall, wondering what Maxon wants to tell me.
-------------------
Thanks for readings again. I hope you like the story so far. What do you think America thinks is the secret? Please comment!
💖Paige