The Man and Leaving (or at least trying to)

I know I just updated yesterday and I only update every couple days, but since I was really busy I didn't have the time to update my story, so I decided to do an update today. Enjoy!
------------------
I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and a man walked in. "Hello," I greeted him.
America POV
He walked in. I said, "Long time, no see, Aspen."
"Hello, America Schreave," Aspen responded.
"What would you like Aspen?" I questioned.
"I would like to inform you that your maid, Paige, is going to be replaced by our new maid, Amber. Amber, has just been accepted as a maid from the province of Waverly," Aspen told me.
"Where is Paige going?" I asked him.
He responded, "Kitchen staff. Thanks for your time, Your Majesty." He bowed to me and left, closing my door behind me. I'm really going to miss having Paige do my hair in braids. I thought about her and almost started to cry. So, I knocked on the glass door in between my room and Maxon's room. Maxon walked over to the door and let me in.
Maxon POV
I wonder what is wrong with America. She looks sad and depressed. I gave her a soft, full kiss on the lips. She looked a little better already. "What's wrong darling?" I asked America.
America burst out sobbing," P-p-Paige is n-now w-wo-w-working in the kit-kitchen staf-f."
America must feel heart broken. Paige was the girl that helped get through the night when we trying to sneak to to August Illéa to find out the the death tolls and one of the men that were threatening us, shot America in he arm. I told her to run and she did. We lost her in the streets of the town. Finally America heard us and we found her and Paige. America and I cuddled together. Since it was almost 11:00, I told America to change into her night gown and she could sleep with me. While America was changing in her room, I took of my jacket and my shirt. America came back in her cute, little nightgown

America POV
I woke up at 6 in the morning to Maxon's soft kisses along my jawline. "What the heck Maxon?" I asked him in a frustrated voice.
"Sorry darling, I didn't mean to wake you up. I couldn't stop kissing you after I looked at your beautiful face while you were sleeping," Maxon said apologetically.

Maxon POV
I thought America wouldn't wake up as I trailed wet kisses along her jawline, because she is such a heavy sleeper. I thought totally wrong about America yelled, "What the heck Maxon?"
I looked at her guilty, gave her an irresistible smile and said apologetically, "Sorry darling, I didn't mean to wake you up. I couldn't stop kissing you after I looked at your beautiful face while you were sleeping."
"It's okay as long as..." America mumbled under her breath just before our lips crashed together. Then we were just laying on my bed kissing. I realized it was almost 7 as I was kissing America's forehead. I was just about to say we should get ready to leave... But then America put her hands on my chest and began kissing every inch of my face. I smiled. 
I love America. She is beautiful, smart, talented, a great singer, flawless on the violin.  She's perfect.  She's my soulmate.

America POV
I love Maxon.  He is handsome, a hard worker, outstanding at telling bad jokes, forgiving, a great kisser.  He's perfect.  He's my soulmate.
I look past Maxon at the clock. Shoot!  My maids told me that we'd probably have to leave around 7:30 to get to the east side of Illéa at a reasonable time, so Maxon and I could still do lots of things before we go to bed tonight.  It's 7:28! "Uh... Maxon. We need to end whatever this is, like now.  We also need to get out of bed, because we have to leave in two minutes and we haven't even thought about getting out of bed," I frantically said.
"It's okay dear, we will only be an hour late and we will get to the east side of Illéa by two or three this afternoon," Maxon responded calmly.
"How are you calm right now? You hardly ever got a day off of work when you were the Prince.  Now you are the King, you hardly ever get a chance to get off work and you are okay with missing time of you 2 week honeymoon, without a scrap of work?!" I yelled. Okay maybe I was overreacting, but I was not missing hours of my honeymoon! Maxon put his hands up and mumbled something under his breath. 
Finally Maxon got out of bed and walked to his closet to get dressed. I stood there in awe. Justin let him dress himself and do his hair! My maids would probably kill me if I did that. Probably, because I would end up wearing my faded jean cut offs, with a thin strap tank top and my white lace high tops. Oh, now I understand why my maids don't let me dress myself. I looked over and realized Maxon was almost naked, so I quietly walked out of his room and into mine.  I rang the bell for my maids and they came almost immediately after I rung for them.  Since I knew I was short in time. I just entirely skipped taking a bath.  Anne swiftly picked out a cute summer dress with a white lace bodice and a gold handkerchief hemmed skirt.  Then I sat down on the edge of my bed and began strapping my gold sandals onto my feet.  Anne quickly swiped foundation, mascara, shimmering tan eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. Amber and Marlee worked together to put half of my hair up into a bun and leave half of it down, curling the the stray ends of my hair with my curling wand. Finally I was ready to go, after putting my toiletry bag and my silver makeup bag into my suitcase and zipping my suitcase up.

Maxon POV
I quickly got ready by putting on a nice pair of shorts and a light green button down shirt.  Then I ran a comb through my hair and put some gel in it to make it stay how I like it. I dropped my bulging toiletry bag into my suitcase and zipped it up. I was ready to go.  I knocked on the glass door that America and I shared and we both exited our rooms at the same time. America called a butler, named Grayson, over to take our ginormous suitcases. We followed Grayson as he took our suitcases out to the hanger where the airplane stood, ready for us. When he dropped them off there was another butler, named Ethan, who looked remarkably similar to Grayson, maybe even fraternal twins, there to put our suitcases into the plane.
We took off into flight.
------------------
Did you like it? I thought it was pretty good. For some reason my thumb knew exactly what to type, I normally have to think about it. Please continue to read, comment and vote!
💖Paige