Simply Amazing:Chapter 39

Sorry for the wait, I couldn't figure out how to write the last few scenes. The chapter is pretty long ...i think but anyway. Since i can't have multiple photos on the side I made a secondary blog on my tumblr that will be used as like a visual page. Eventually I'll have the visual things for all the chapters but I'm too lazy to do  that now >.> but that will be somewhere in the story!

Enjoy :)

Previously:

"Five victims have been pulled from the scene of the crash and are on there way to the hospital. The victims have been identified as:

Carmen Carangi,23

Fiona Cooke,25

Tremaine Neverson,25

Chris Brown,25

And Kamryn Lauren,3.

The state of the victims are unknown at the moment. More at 11.

______________________________

June 27th 2013

Fiona's Room-

Fiona

I stared blankly at my mother as she ranted and complained about the state of her room.

"Victoria! Don't you see this?!" She pointed at the part of the bed under my knee. I'm sure It's soaked in blood by now but i can't even reach the call button because she had Victoria disinfecting it.

I drowned out the sound of their voices and thought about how I got in here.

It was fucking crazy;I was just driving. That street shouldn't have more than one car on it at a time but nobody knew that anyone else would be driving on it. I carefully drove beside Trey and I didn't see and danger until I saw Chris's car barreling down the street. He crashed right into the drivers side of Carmen's car. Trey's car slid on the thick ice and bumped my car before it crashed head first into Carmen's. My car flipped once and I tried to get from under it but the smoke was too thick for me to see anything. A while later I heard sirens but after inhaling so much smoke I became light headed. And sadly that's the last thing I remember.

"Can you please be quiet mom. You're making things worse." I sighed and her eyes widened in my direction. Before she could speak two doctors walked in.

"Morning Ms.Cooke" They greeted in unison. "I'm Dr.Morgana Morgan and This is Dr.Richard Michaels." I nodded as a greeting and waited for them to continue.

"You only have a slight concussion and a few bruised. We'll run a few tests before be release you but we are here because of another victim. Ms.Carrangi."

The male doctor cringed but I ignored it.My eyes focused intently on my slightly shaking hands. I'm too afraid to ask why they came to me so I nodded and the second doctor sighed.

"Well this particular victim's part in the accident was far more traumatic. I understand that you all are friends,correct?" She asked and I gave a short nod.

"Out of the five victims that were brought here two didn't make it but one is on life support. I-" The doctor was interrupted by an ear piercing scream in the hall. The rushed out and I took that as my cue to escape.

With my minor injuries I worked through the pain and closed my gown before sneaking into the hall behind the commotion.

Chris