Chapter - 125

Chapter 125 – Gift

Remembering something, Shen Fei went up and laughingly said, “I remember when Lanruo kept talking about marrying brother Ye Han when she’s small. Since Lanruo still has yet to find someone she likes, shouldn’t be that……”

Ye Han chuckled and said, “How can you treat childhood stuff seriously?”

The surrounding youngsters laughed hard enough to echo inside the reception hall.

“Indeed, childhood stuff cannot be treated seriously.”

Huyan Lanruo curled her lips. Her brows twitched as she stared at Shen Fei and said, “That was all in the past, yet you still bring it up. Shen Fei, I have been unhappy with you for quite some time now. If you still make fun of me, see if I don’t burst your egg with my kick!”

Urgh…….

Dead silence.

Shen Fei, feeling extremely awkward, had his smile frozen on his face.

An indescribable chill lingered around the surroundings.

That domineering declaration of Huyan Lanruo isn’t in tune with her clothes, no matter how you look at her. The current Huyan Lanruo is like a queen. Her gaze swept across those that laughed at her earlier. Seeing her gaze, they all held their laughing back.

Damn, Huyan Lanruo still has that tigress character of hers. Whoever marries her is signing their own death certificate.

No one in the surrounding area dared to speak. Ye Han gently coughed and said, “Let’s not mention that matter anymore, drop it.”

Shen Fei embarrassedly smiled, “Haha…”

“Shen Fei, I heard that you’re not on good terms with my Nie Li!” Huyan Lanruo looked at Shen Fei and coldly snorted, “If you dare to find trouble with my Nie Li again, don’t blame me for being impolite!”

My Nie Li? Since when did Nie Li become yours?

The surrounding people looked at each other. Recently, Nie Li has been standing in the limelight of Glory City. They never heard of Huyan Lanruo and Nie Li getting together.

“Nie Li?” Ye Han was slightly puzzled. It’s the first time that he has heard of this name. Ever since his return, he has only met with Ye Zong and didn’t hear Ye Zong mentioning Nie Li.

A youngster gently whispered against Ye Han’s ears, “Big brother Ye Han, Nie Li is the recently emerged genius of Glory City……”

Ye Han roughly understood what kind of person this Nie Li is. He reached 5-star Silver rank at only fourteen years old, this cultivation speed is simply too frightening. When Ye Han was sixteen, he had already reached 1-star Gold rank; however, when he was fourteen, he’s still at bronze rank.

Unless it’s someone precocious, the common golden period of cultivation is around fourteen to twenty two years old. During this period of time, a person’s cultivation soared the fastest. Reaching 5-star Silver rank at fourteen years old, aside from being extraordinary talented, also requires intellect far surpassing common people.

“Oh? This has made me a little interested,” Ye Han said, lightly smiling.

“Lanruo, you can’t blame me in this matter. You can only blame Nie Li for being too playful. He seduced my fiancée. Although Ning’er has yet to enter my family, who can endure it when something like this happens?”

Shen Fei had a deeply ingrained resentment showing on his face.

Huyan Lanruo snorted disdainfully and said, “I don’t care about these boring matters. You sure that it’s Nie Li who seduced your fiancée and not your fiancée pestering him?”