Chapter - 118

Chapter 118 – Fooling the enemy!

The City Lord’s Mansion was thrown into complete chaos.

Weapons colliding

Right now, where Nie Li was previously living, several figures suddenly appeared. These are the black clothed experts that have already merged with their demon spirits.

“Have you found that kid?”

“No, we can’t find him!”

“Damn it! Where did that kid go? Could it be that Ye Zong arranged to have him in another area?” One of the guys said, puzzled.

“No idea. But no matter what, we must find him! Even if Ye Zong and that bunch take action, they’ll need at least several hours to kill the Abyss Demon. After all, it was summoned from exhausting a piece of the Stone of Kong Ming. This Stone of Kong Ming must not be wasted!” The leading Black Fox snorted and said, “We’ll split up and look for him!”

Woosh! woosh! woosh!

One after another flew off in different directions. These seven people are all Black Gold rank experts. They can avoid the guards of the City Lord’s Mansion easily. Adding to the fact that the City Lord’s Mansion is thrown into chaos, all of the experts that reside in the City Lord’s Mansion were gathered towards the southern area, with no one taking note of them.

Nie Li is moving within the darkness. He was already thousands of meters away from his previous location. He could feel several auras from far away, all of them were at least Black Gold rank.

Those people from the Dark Guild have indeed, come for him. They were actually willing to pay a huge price and cause such a huge commotion just to capture him!

With Nie Li’s current strength, he’s not a challenge for a Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist. He has to lure them over to the Tai Yi Killing Array, only then can he kill one or two Black Gold rank experts. The problem is how is he supposed to achieve that? Once he is discovered by those Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualists, he won’t be able to outrun them, he’ll be killed!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A few hundred meters from Nie Li, a battle broke out.

A Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist and three Black Gold rank Fighters of the City Lord’s Mansion discovered an invader. They immediately launched attacks, trying to kill him.

That black clothed Demon Spiritualist did not show any weaknesses. He was controlling the Snow Wind Corpse Worm to devour the surrounding cold moisture and pounded towards a Black Gold rank Fighter.

Woosh! Woosh! Woosh!

A countless amount of ice hailed down like a rain of arrows, bombarding towards that Black Gold rank Fighter.

“Audacious! You actually dared to act wildly in our City Lord’s Mansion?! Today, you can dream on leaving this place!” The Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist coldly snorted, his body expanded and transformed into a giant Blood Alligator. His body was covered with terrifying spikes; those sharp fangs of his would cause anyone to tremble just from the looks of it.

That huge body headed towards the attack.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

All of the icicles fell onto the Blood Alligator’s body and exploded into dust.

“He’s got a Blood Alligator!”

The black clothed man that transformed into the Snow Wind Corpse Worm was shocked. It’s really a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon within the City Lord’s Mansion. There’s someone that had actually integrated with a Blood Alligator demon spirit.