Chapter - 117

Chapter 117 – Abyss Demon

Other than the Tai Yi Killing Array, Nie Li quickly laid down the Divine Thunder Killing Array. These two Killing Arrays were enough to cover a fifth of the City Lord’s Mansion. Nie Li also left the control imprint in Ye Ziyun’s and Ye Xiu’s soul force. Therefore, aside from Nie Li, Ye Ziyun and Ye Xiu can also use the two great Killing Arrays.

“Nie Li, give the imprint for control of the two great Killing Arrays to the City Lord.” Ye Xiu said to Nie Li, bitterly smiling. Afterall, Ye Zong is the real owner of the City Lord’s Mansion.

“Hmph hmph, passing it to someone like him that doesn’t keep his promises at all, unless he comes to beg me, fat chance!” Nie Li snorted.

Ye Xiu understands that it’s not an easy matter for Nie Li and Ye Zong to reconcile. How is this matter going to be resolved? Ye Xiu is also a little worried. Afterall, it’s impossible for Ye Zong to pull down his face to beg Nie Li. But since he already got an answer from Nie Li, he can go back to report his job.

After Ye Xiu left, Nie Li continued to train in the yard.

The night gradually deepened.

The entire City Lord’s Mansion fell into a dead silence, aside from the footsteps of the patrolling guards and the flapping of wings from the birds.

As Nie Li was practising his [Heavenly God] technique and absorbing soul force. Within the night, the wave of the aura was like a whirlpool, revolving around and into Nie Li’s body. Nie Li’s cultivation speed is simply shocking. It was as though Nie Li, at this moment, merged with the darkness.

At this moment, at a corner within the City Lord’s Mansion, figures appeared one after another. They were all clothed in black, completely hidden in the darkness.

“Have you guys finished investigating? What are those pillars used for?”

“We’re still unsure of that. We only know that that youngster activated the pillars and smashed Ye Zong to the ground.”

“A youngster activated the pillars and actually defeated a Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist like Ye Zong? How is that possible?”

“I saw it with my own eyes!”

“No wonder Long Sha wants us to come and probe the City Lord’s Mansion.”

“With our current Dark Guild’s strength, as well as grasping some extraordinary techniques, eradicating Glory City isn’t a difficult matter. Why is the Demon Lord still not going to take any action?”

“It’s not difficult to eradicate Glory City? You’re belittling Glory City too much! Those families of Glory City have been passed down for so long, how could they not have some counter methods? Three Major Families, seven Noble Families as well as some declining families. If it’s really in danger of their clan’s destruction, the power that they’ll burst forth is not to be underestimated! This time, we seven brought men over to attack the City Lord’s Mansion, you guys have to be extremely careful and not be careless!” The leading black clothed man snorted, “Aside from destroying that Array, we must also capture that kid!”

“Big Bro doesn’t have to worry. With the strength of us seven, even those Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualists won’t be able to stop us.”

The seven black clothed men had their bodies undergo some transformations. Black Fox, Flaming Tiger, Meerkat, Scarlet Snake, Snow Bear and Snow Wind Corpse Worm. After their bodies had the features of these demon spirits, they hid within the darkness.

At this moment, in a Southern piece of land over at the City Lord’s Mansion, this is the part of City Lord’s Mansion that has the weakest defense. It’s the City Lord Mansion’s Martial Arts Field. Usually in the day, there would be many Fighters training here. At night, it’s an empty space. Adding on to the fact that there’s no buildings here, there isn’t much need to protect it.