Chapter - 104

Chapter 104 – Captured for trial

“Risk it all!” Shen Ming let out a furious snort and called out the Snow Bear demon spirit.

Just when his body undergo a little change, *Bang!* Lu Piao’s fist landed on Shen Ming’s abdoman. Shen Ming immediately clutched his stomach and retched, nearly vomiting his intestines.

Although Shen Ming had a high position within the Sacred Family, he was only an Elder in charge of handling affairs. He wasn’t good at battling. His cultivation had only just reached Silver rank. When he received a fist from Lu Piao, it left him lying on the ground.

Rapidly, everyone on Shen Ming’s side were lying on the ground, disordered.

The Soul Puppet flapped its wings, flew up, and landed on Nie Li’s shoulders. The reason why Nie Li and bunch were able to win so easily is because of the Soul Puppet. The Soul Puppet subdued three Gold rank experts. If it wasn’t for it, the battle would have be dragged on for quite some time.

Lu Piao stepped on Shen Ming, raised his head and asked, “Nie Li, what should we do with these people?”

“Release me! If you dare to kill me, the Sacred Family will definitely not let you off!” Sheng Ming kept struggling. Ever since he became the Main Affairs Elder of the Sacred Family, he has never received such humiliation before.

However, ever since the tournament, his position within the Sacred Family was no longer the same.

“You vicious old fart. I’ve always heard of the notoriety of the Sacred Family. You want to threaten us? We’re not afraid! If you make any noise again, I’ll bury you on the spot!” Lu Piao let out two snorts. He has been unhappy with the Sacred Family for a long time now. Stepping on a member of the Sacred Family with his foot made him feel pretty satisfied.

Hearing Lu Piao’s words, Shen Ming immediately went silent and no longer spoke.

“This old fart is still pretty scared of death!” Lu Piao said, laughing.

Du Ze looked at Nie Li and asked with concern, “Nie Li, what should we do with them? We have to hurry! If the reinforcements of the Sacred Family arrives……”

“Bring Shen Ming and that fella with us and leave the rest!” Nie Li said, pointing towards Deacon Yun Hua, who was far away.

“Why are you letting these guys off?” Lu Piao asked, frowning his brows. He felt depressed. He knocked these guys unconscious with great effort. Letting them go was a little wasted.

“I have my own plans,” Nie Li said, having a mysterious smile. “Because those three Gold rank men were wounded by the Soul Puppet, it’s impossible for them to recover their strength for the next few years or even decades! As for those of Silver rank, they don’t pose any threat to us at all; therefore, there’s no problem in letting them go.”

“Being able to capture two leaders is already quite good! Where should we go now? City Lord’s Mansion?” Du Ze asked, looking at Nie Li. Who should they give the captured Shen Ming and Deacon Yun Hua to?

Nie Li thought for a while and said, “Even if we passed these two over to the City Lord, it’s no use. The Sacred Family might even bring them back. We’ll first bring them to the Alchemist Association!”

They will pass the two men over to Yang Xin to lock up and then slowly interrogate them.

Shen Ming and Deacon Yun Hua. One of them is a trusted aide of Sacred Family’s Patriarch, Shen Hong. The other one is a small leader of the Dark Guild. Both of them will definitely have some secrets within themselves. They might even be able to reveal the actual face of the Sacred Family to the public!