Chapter - 121

Chapter 121 – Kill

Under the attacks of the little flame demon horde, the guard army retreated little by little.

“We can’t hold them off anymore!”

“If this continues, we’ll suffer heavy losses!”

Woosh! Woosh! Woosh!

Several figures arrived

“Divine Family is here to assist!”

“Winged Dragon Family is here to assist!”

“Heavenly Soul Family is here to assist!”

“Alchemist Association is here to assist!”

Groups after groups of various family experts came from all directions and joined the battle. After having the help of these experts, the originally backing off army immediately held onto the frontlines and began to take the offensive against the little flame demons.

“Kill!”

The guard army’s morale soared, cries of “Kill!” filled the skies. Several Black Gold rank experts were dashing around and killing within the little flame demon horde, unhindered by anyone.

“Seal that crack immediately!”

Lava was constantly coming out of the cracks a good distance away. When the lava landed onto the ground, it turned into an endless amount of little flame demons. Only by sealing that crack, can the summoning array be stopped. Then they can hold off the little flame demon’s attack.

Several Black Gold rank experts from the Divine Family took the lead, killing as many as they can as they headed towards the crack. Wherever they went, the little fire monsters would fall one after another.

When they saw this scene, Ye Xiu and bunch felt relief from the anxiety. Because every family within Glory City was able to unite as one, Glory City has been able to hold up till today. With so many allies, it makes the heart of the people feel comfort and ease.

Ye Xiu’s eyes focused on the Abyss Demon. Only by killing the Abyss Demon, can their mission be truly completed.

However, the lightning released from the Divine Lightning Killing Array, which is gathered from all the Lightning-type demon spirits, can only do a certain level of damage to the Abyss Demon. It wasn’t enough to kill the Abyss Demon. After all, the Abyss Demon is an existence comparable with a Legend rank!

They do not have any Legend rank expert here, how will they deal with the Abyss Demon?

Just when Ye Xiu was troubled by this predicament, a figure quickly flew over. It’s Nie Li.

“Let me take over the Divine Lightning Killing Array!” Nie Li coldly barked. His hands were forming handsigns at a high speed. His signs were completed by the time he entered into the Divine Lightning Killing Array.

Seeing the arrival of Nie Li, Ye Xiu did not hesitate and released the control for the Divine Lightning Killing Array.

Nie Li took out the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword without hesitation. As the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword are able to unleash the Might of the Thunder God, which is perfect with the Divine Lightning Killing Array!

Without having the slightest pause, Nie Li controlled the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword. Bolts of lightning fell from the sky, and gathered onto the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword. Nie Li swung the sword. Bolts of lightning struck the Lightning-type Black Gold rank demon spirits. After being suddenly hit by the lightning, the Black Gold rank Lightning-type demon spirits suddenly rampaged, charged with an even more powerful energy.