Chapter - 106

Chapter 106 – Ye Xiu

Before long, Lu Piao’s cultivation will surpass his father. Although Lu Ning felt a little indignant, he’s still proud. After all, Lu Piao is his own son.

“Lu Piao……” Lu Ning struggled for a moment within his heart, and spoke in a gentle voice, “It’s fine to mess around in the house. But you actually went to peek at the Xiao Family’s girl while she’s bathing. If this matter is spreaded out, my Lu Family will be discredited by you!”

Lu Piao’s face slightly turned red from embarrassment and said, “Dad, I’m aware of my wrongs.”

“It’s good that you know!” Lu Ning nodded his head and said, “No wholesome deed is greater than correcting one’s faults.”

Lu Piao clenched his fist and seriously said, “The next time I peek, I will definitely not let them find out……”

Hearing Lu Piao’s words, the corner of Lu Ning’s mouth slightly twitched, he was sweating all over. How did he give birth so such a…… He began to have thoughts of beating Lu Piao to death! Although he’s feeling depressed, he did not take any action. The current Lu Piao is the darling of their Lu Family, who would dare touch him?

“Regarding this matter, the Xiao Family sent someone over,” Lu Ning said.

“Really? What did they say?” When Lu Piao heard this, he immediately became excited, “Dad, did they mention marriage to you?”

Hearing Lu Piao’s words, Lu Ning was stunned for a moment and finally figured it out, “So you like the girl from the Xiao Family……You wanted me to mention marriage to the Xiao Family? Hmph, you’re giving too much face to the Xiao Family!”

If it were a year ago, Lu Ning wouldn’t say it like this. At that time, Lu Piao marrying Xiao Xue is like a toad craving a swan’s flesh. It was only a dream. But now, the situation is different. Thinking about how much Lu Piao improved, Lu Ning is also pleased.

After hearing Lu Ning’s words, Lu Piao was immediately crestfallen. Although he wasn’t serious most of the time, he still follows most of the rules. It’s just that he has a soft spot for the Xiao Family’s Xiao Xue. He and Xiao Xue are childhood sweethearts. They would eat and live together. Later on, when both sides slowly grew up, they began to have hints of feelings towards each other. The adults of the two families began to limit their meetings.

Seeing Lu Piao’s listless look, Lu Ning was happy. He did not mention marriage to the Xiao Family, but the Xiao Family mentioned marriage to them. This is giving them too much face!

At this moment, a servant ran in.

“Respects to Master, Xiao Family’s miss has come!”

Before the servant finished talking, a crisp female voice sounded from outside.

“Lu Piao, come out!”

The one that spoke was Xiao Xue. She’s wearing a fire-red skirt that outlined her curvaceous figure. A ponytail was combed at the back, looking charming and cute. Both of her hands were on her hips, looking a little shrewish.

The moment he saw Xiao Xue, Lu Piao’s head shrank back and immediately felt like running away.

When Xiao Xue’s sharp eyes saw Lu Piao, she shouted, “Lu Piao, if you dare to run, don’t come looking for me in the future!”

Lu Piao lowered his head and stood obediently still.

Xiao Xue’s slender fingers grabbed onto Lu Piao’s ears and angrily said, “Lu Piao, did you peek at me while I was bathing yesterday?”