Chapter - 112

Chapter 112 – Talk with me

Hearing Nie Li’s speech, Ye Zong’s face turned green. Speaking bad about him when he’s not around is bad enough, but he actually still bluffed the innocent Ziyun. This is simply devoid of conscience and sanity! If he didn’t need Nie Li to help him lay down the Ten Thousand Demonic Beast Array, he would have already shown himself and teach Nie Li a harsh lesson.

Ye Ziyun had a sad expression on her face and said to Nie Li, “Nie Li, don’t misunderstand my father. My father is actually a very good person. I know he wishes to spend more time with me, however, he is afterall, the City Lord. He’s shouldering the lives and deaths of many within Glory City and doesn’t dare to slack for a moment. Although he doesn’t spend much time with me, he’s still my most respected, most admired person. I only hate myself for being too weak, and being unable to share his burdens……”

After hearing Ye Ziyun’s words, Ye Zong, who had been hiding at a corner, entered into long silence. His nose felt slightly sour. In front of his daughter, he’s always been a strict father. He knows that what he has done is far from enough. He feels that he owes Ye Ziyun too much. When he heard of Ye Ziyun’s words today, his heart was unable to calm down for a long time. So this is Ye Ziyun’s true thoughts.

“Nie Li, I originally thought that with my talent…I feared that I wouldn’t be able to reach my father’s height. When you imparted the cultivation technique to me and gave me a Snow Queen demon spirit, my strength underwent a drastic transformation, allowing me to achieve my dreams. Although my father will never agree for us to be together, in order to repay you, I will agree to three of your requests. No matter what request it is, as long as it’s something I can accomplish, I will not deny it.” Ye Ziyun suddenly realised something, making her cheeks flush red. However, she proudly stuck her chest out, her clear eyes were filled with firmness.

Since young, her father has taught her that in life, grace must be repaid. Furthermore, they must also have good faith and do whatever they’ve promised.

Ye Zong frowned his brows. His heart was moved. So the reason for Yun Er’s cultivation rising so fast is because of Nie Li’s guidance. This caused his view of Nie Li to change a little. It seems that Nie Li still treats Yun Er quite well.

“Really? No matter what the request is, you’ll won’t reject it?” Nie Li suddenly revealed an evil smile and walked towards Ye Ziyun.

Seeing the full of meaning smile of Nie Li’s, and walking towards herself, Ye Ziyun inexplicably took a step back in panic. Her cheeks turned even more red. What is Nie Li going to do? Scenes emerged within her brain. But she realised something, she raised her chest. Since she has promised to fulfil three of Nie Li’s requests, she have to keep her promise. Otherwise, she’ll be looked down on by others.

Nie Li walked, step by step, to the side of Ye Ziyun and lowered his head to look at Ye Ziyun. Ye Ziyun, at this moment, was charmingly shy. Those slightly pursed lips, crystal sparkling nose, and smart eyes are particularly attractive. Like ripe grapes that made others want to bite into them.

She wore a white dress, and her chest was bundled with a white ribbon, revealing that lovely figure of hers. Her skirt fluttered in the wind, like a fairy in the night, while a girl’s fragrance blew over.

She is an extremely charming girl!

Scenes of his previous life slowly emerged within Nie Li’s brain, causing him to feel tender in his heart. At this moment, he really wanted to embrace this jade figure!

Feeling Nie Li’s closing, and that unique atmosphere, Ye Ziyun became even more flustered. Her heart was beating even faster, even that jade-like white neck had a touch of red.