Chapter - 110

Chapter 110 - Laying the Ten Thousands Demonic Beast Array

Hearing Ye Ziyun muttering to herself, Nie Li couldn't help finding it a little funny.

Nie Li waved his hands towards Ye Ziyun and said, smiling, "Ziyun, we meet again."

Ye Ziyun raised her head, her confused eyes landing on Nie Li. After being stunned for a moment, she jumped up like a grasshopper.

"Why are you here?" Ye Ziyun's eyes flashed with a touch of panic.

"Why can't I be here?" Nie Li chuckled and said, "I've decided to live here with Xiao Yu!"

Nie Li looked at his surroundings. His gaze fell on a small building that was beside Ye Ziyun's building and said, "We'll be living over there from now on."

Ye Ziyun immediately pushed Nie Li's arm, trying to make him leave and urgently said, "Nie Li, don't you want to live on anymore?! My father will kill you! You better leave, quickly! If you're caught by my father, you'll be dead!"

Ye Ziyun was still concern about him, making Nie Li's heart feel touched. He put on a mischievous smile, gave Ye Ziyun a surprise look and said, "Didn't you father tell you?"

Ye Ziyun was stunned for a moment and asked, "Tell me what?"

Nie Li slapped his forehead, pretending that he to have figured something out and said, "So you don't know about it!"

"Know about what?"

Ye Ziyun's actions paused for a moment.

"You father has already agreed."

"Agreed on what?"

Ye Ziyun became even more curious.

"He said that he'll marry you to me. The marriage will be on the morrow." Although Nie Li was laughing in his heart, he showed a serious expression.

"Ah?!" Ye Ziyun's eyes widened. Those clear eyes of hers were filled with amazement, "How is that possible?"

"Why isn't it possible? That day when I was caught by your father, after returning, I was captured by your father and was interrogated. I told him that the uncooked rice has been cooked. Although your father was furious, a household's scandal can't be spread out, so he got me to marry you tomorrow!" Nie Li said, with an innocent expression, "You father insisted on forcing me to, there is nothing I could do about it."

"You......How could you be like this!" Ye Ziyun's face was red from the anxiousness, and she stomped her foot, "We obviously did not......"

Ye Ziyun at this moment had a shy look that caused Nie Li's heart to swing. He began to recall everything from the past, making his thoughts complex. In this life, he will definitely not let her get away from him.

Nie Li tried his best to calm his mood down, stretched his hands out and said, "Regarding this matter, I didn't agree to it at first, but since Father-in-law is already like this. Although I'm reluctant, but I can still put up with it."

"Reluctant? Put up with it?" Ye Ziyun stared at Nie Li, "Nie Li, do you mean I'm not worthy enough for you?" Ye Ziyun was so angry, she stepped on Nie Li's foot.

Nie Li immediately held onto his foot in exaggeration and yelled, "Of course you're worthy. How could you not be worthy?"

"You......" Ye Ziyun's cheeks were reddening. She realised that she had, once again, jumped into Nie Li's trap.

Seeing Nie Li and Ye Ziyun's ruckus, Ye Xiu couldn't help smiling. He has watched Ye Ziyun grew up. Due to her noble identity, she didn't have many friends. Aside from always submerging herself in training, she didn't talk much to her peers. He hasn't seen such a bright smile on Ye Ziyun's face in such a long time now.