Chapter - 114

Chapter 114 – Power of the Tai Yi Killing Array

Nie Li was purposely provoking Ye Zong. Previously, at Ye Ziyun’s yard, he was bashed miserably by Ye Zong. Nie Li clearly remembers it; therefore, he has to repay the debt no matter what.

Even if you’re Ziyun’s father, I’ll discipline you on behalf of Ziyun!

Ye Xiu was just about to be the peacemaker, but was choked by Nie Li’s words, leaving him embarrassed.

Ye Zong snorted, “I’ll take a look at how powerful your Ten Thousand Demonic Beast Array really is.”

“City Lord, I’ll clear up one point. This is not the Ten Thousand Demonic Beast Array, but a small killing array of the Ten Thousand Demonic Beast Array. If this is the completed Ten Thousand Demonic Beast Array, you……” Nie Li casted a side glance at Ye Zong, ‘tsk-ing’ shaking his head and said, “are not even enough!”

Ye Zong was angered to the point that his beard was trembling. He even had the intent to strangle Nie Li. As the City Lord, he still needs to have tolerance. He really can’t do anything to Nie Li. Aside from needing Nie Li’s help, there is still a supreme expert standing behind Nie Li.

“What if I break your killing array?” Ye Zong, as a Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist, naturally has his own dignity. How could he tolerate such provocation from Nie Li?

“If you break this killing array, I’ll call you father,” Nie Li snorted.

Ye Zong stared at Nie Li. Nie Li wants to call him father? Even if Nie Li is willing, he’s not! You want to marry my daughter, fat chance!

“If I break this killing array, you’ll have to distance yourself from my daughter from now onwards!”

“What if you can’t break……” Nie Li looked at Ye Zong in disdain. Wanting to break my Tai Yi Killing Array. You really think that you’re a Legend rank expert? Even if a Legend rank expert came over, he’d still require a lot of effort to break my Tai Yi Killing Array.

“If I can’t break……”

“If you can’t break it, you are not allowed to interfere with your daughter and my affairs,” said Nie Li, looking at Ye Zong with a laugh yet not a laugh.

“Deal!” Ye Zong can’t be bothered with Nie Li’s rubbish. Step by step, he walked towards the Tai Yi Killing Array.

“If a killing array needs the opponent to get near it before it can display it’s power, then it’s flawed.” Nie Li let out a growl. His soul force was emitting out from his body and both of his hands quickly formed a handsign. The entire Tai Yi Killing Array suddenly shook violently, followed by lights that shined on the inscription pattern on the stone pillar.

Rumble Rumble!

The earth trembled.

Ye Zong’s face slightly changed when he felt a tyrannical aura blowing over. This Tai Yi Killing Array is indeed something. However, since he had already made a bet with Nie Li, he’ll definitely not back down. Ye Zong furiously snorted, a majestic soul force swept out from his body.

Ye Zong’s body grew larger, expanding to several times his original size. Both of his arms were constantly getting more robust, his body was covered with black scales. A huge tail also grew out from the back. At the back of the tail were black flames that were burning on it.

Black Scaled Earth Dragon!

The demon spirit that Ye Zong has integrated is actually a Black Scaled Earth Dragon! The Black Scaled Earth Dragon belongs to a dragon-type organism. Having a certain amount of dragon’s blood, it’s second to an authentic dragon tribe. Among the demon spirits, Dragon-type demon beasts are the peak existences. Even the most inferior first graded Dragon-type that only carries a small portion of dragon blood has at least the strength of a Black Gold rank.