Chapter - 107

Chapter 107 – Not free

Ye Xiu’s gaze fell on Nie Li, looking him over. This teen in front of him the rumoured erudite and informed genius teen? Aside from being a little mature, he couldn’t see anything special about him.

However, at this time, a metallic bodied bird slowly landed on Nie Li’s shoulders.

Although this bird is made from metal, the eyes were bright and piercing. It seems to be filled with infinite wisdom. Using a look down gaze, it stared at Ye Xiu.

“That’s a Soul Puppet!” Ye Xiu felt a chill in his heart. After following Ye Mo for so many years, he is considered very knowledgeable. Although he has heard of a Soul Puppet, he has never seen one before, not to mention the creating method of a Soul Puppet.

Only the one that created the Soul Puppet, can become the owner of the it.

Since Nie Li has a Soul Puppet, he must be the creator of the Soul Puppet. The method of creating a Soul Puppet has already been long lost, how did Nie Li do it? Furthermore, Nie Li’s Soul Puppet wasn’t as legends says. It doesn’t have clouded eyes. Those spiritual eyes clearly told others that it has extremely high intellect.

If it were an ordinary teen, they would have already been scared stiff when knowing the number three of the Snow Wind Family came to visit; however, Nie Li was staring at him with a mysterious gaze, causing others to be astonished.

Ye Xiu began to be filled with curiosity in the teen in front of him.

“I heard that an erudite and informed teen appeared in our Glory City, so I came to have a look.” Ye Xiu said, lightly smiling. He wasn’t angry at Nie Li’s attitude.

“It can’t be that simple to have Senior Ye Xiu visit me.” Nie Li casually said.

Is the teen in front of him really thirteen-fourteen year year old? Isn’t this too monstrous?

Ye Xiu adjusted his attitude. He did not continue to treat Nie Li as a young teen and smilingly said, “I have a request.”

Nie Li originally thought that Ye Xiu was sent here by City Lord Ye Zong to pass a message. Probably Ye Zong doesn’t want to see him, therefore, Nie Li was wary against Ye Xiu. But since Ye Xiu is here to make a request himself, Nie Li will certainly help out. Afterall, Ye Xiu is the number three of the Snow Wind Family, Ye Ziyun’s uncle.

“Senior Ye Xiu can just say it out straight. I will definitely answer anything I know. You’re the uncle of Ziyun, which is also my uncle!” Nie Li said, patting his chest.

Hearing Nie Li’s words, the corner of Ye Xiu’s mouth twitched. He suddenly understood why Ye Zong was so furious. Nie Li is only a young teen, yet he already wants Ye Ziyun as his wife?

“Cough, cough.” Ye Xiu dry coughed for a while, took out a book and said, “Nie Li, when Lord Ye Mo and I traveled, we found this thing. Can you take a look at what this is?”

When Ye Xiu took out that mysterious small book, Nie Li could feel that pure soul breath.

This object is definitely extraordinary!

“Let me have a look!” Nie Li slightly frowned. He carefully took the book from Ye Xiu and examined it.

The surface of this book was filled with all sorts of mysterious words, drawings and inscription patterns. It was extremely exquisite.

The Soul Puppet on Nie Li’s shoulders also stared at that small book, not moving its gaze.

“What is this? It seems to be the language of the Sacred Empire.” The Soul Puppet on Nie Li’s shoulder spoke human language, scaring Ye Xiu.