Chapter - 119

Chapter 119 – Killing Array

Although the Meerkat was getting closer and closer, Nie Li’s speed didn’t slow down. On contrary, he was getting faster and faster.

The Demon Spiritualist that had integrated with a Meerkat coldly snorted, “Let’s see where can you run to!”

He suddenly increased his speed and rushed forward, his speed is frighteningly fast.

Woosh!

The Meerkat’s sharp claws were heading towards Nie Li.

“Hmph! A 5-star Silver rank still wants to run?”

Just when the meerkat’s claws were about to land on Nie Li, Nie Li let out a low growl.

Void-form!

Nie Li’s figure quickly disappeared.

Woosh!

The meerkat’s claws passed through Nie Li’s body, making him fall right through him. It’s as though Nie Li just disappeared.

The Demon Spiritualist that integrated with the Meerkat got up, frowned and looked around, but couldn’t find Nie Li.

“Where did that fella run off to?” He locked his brows tightly. Even with his keen sense of smell, he couldn’t track Nie Li. However, he had a feeling that Nie Li was still in the surrounding area.

“This kid seems to have quite the capability. No wonder Long Sha talked about him with such importance and even have us personally come over!”

After Nie Li entered void-form, he slowly moved towards the rear of the fake mountain.

The good thing about void-form is that it makes the opponent unable to notice his existence at all; however, it does have a drawback to it. The movement speed is too slow; furthermore, he can’t maintain this form for long.

However, it’s still possible to delay the opponent.

After that Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist searched the surroundings, he disappeared.

Nie Li knows that he wasn’t that far away. He’s waiting for Nie Li to appear. Once Nie Li appears, he will pounce him without hesitation.

Nie Li slowly moved to the rear of the fake mountain, then lifted his void-form and bolted away.

“Hmph hmph, I didn’t believe that you wouldn’t come out!”

When he saw that Nie Li reappeared, the Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist immediately chased after him.

It seems that it won’t be simple to get rid of this guy. Looks like some extraordinary methods have to be used!

With a move of his mind, the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword appeared. Some of his thoughts entered the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword. After a moment, bolts after bolts of lightning cut open the heavens and gathered onto the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword, creating wave after wave of terrifying divine might.

After studying the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword, Nie Li is almost certain that this Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword is not an item of this world. Or, to put it this way, the material used to make this Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword wasn’t from this world. Although Nie Li is only a 5-star Silver rank, he can get the Thunder God’s Meteorite Sword to a unleash powerful pressure.

When the Demon Spiritualist that integrated with a Meerkat felt the frightening lightning pressure, he couldn’t stop his breathing from stagnating a bit.

Just what is this sharp sword in Nie Li’s hand that contained such a divine lightning?

Nie Li’s eyes suddenly lit up and coldly growled. A bolt of lightning suddenly fell from the heavens, bombarding towards that Demon Spiritualist.