Chapter - 103

Chapter 103 – Intercept

The group of black clothed men were lead by two men. Nie Li can feel that one of them is a Silver rank and other is a Gold rank. As for those behind them, there are three Gold rank experts and the rest were all Silver rank.

“Seems that I have belittled you. I never thought that your soul perception ability would be so sharp to perceive our location,” One of the black clothed leaders said, coldly snorting.

Nie Li lightly smiled and said, “You did not only belittle me, Elder Shen Ming. What’s the meaning in bringing so many people to intercept me?”

The Silver rank black clothed guy that was leading this group is Elder Shen Ming!

Elder Shen Ming’s shoulders slightly trembled. He obviously did not think that Nie Li would actually see through his identity so fast. The face under the black cloth instantly turned sinister. “We cannot let this kid get away! If he escapes, there will be no end to our troubles!”

Nie Li can easily distinguish the breath of those in front. The other leader beside Shen Ming has a tall build. It’s Deacon Yun Hua who had escaped with wounds previously.

People from the Sacred Family and the Dark Guild came!

“ Ning’er, Du Ze, Lu Piao, be careful!” Nie Li operated his soul force, preparing to attack at anytime.

“Brat, since you know our identities, surrender obediently and you might have a chance of living. Otherwise, all of you shall die!” Shen Ming snorted as his gaze went cold.

Nie Li suddenly took a step forward and coldly shouted towards Shen Ming and that bunch, “Elder Shen Ming, you’re really stubborn. You actually brought so many people to kill me. Do you know that according to Glory City’s law, it’s a death sentence? If you surrender obediently and follow me to see the City Lord, I can still leave you alive. Otherwise, don’t blame me for being impolite!”

Hearing Nie Li’s words, the black clothed people had dazed expressions while dumbfoundedly looking at Nie Li.

After a moment, they burst out in laughter.

“Hahaha! Too funny!”

“This brat’s brain is fried!”

“Simply pig headed!”

Deacon Yun Hua madly laughed. He pointed to Nie Li and arrogantly said, “Runt, I do want to take a look at how impolite you can be.”

Seeing those black clothed people in a complete mess from laughing, Nie Li’s right hand patted on the soul puppet on his shoulder, “Xiao Fei Fei, now is your time to shine!”

Although he wasn’t willing, the soul puppet was under Nie Li’s control. The soul puppet let out two shriek and flew up, flying towards the group of black clothed people at lightning speed.

“A bunch of unfilial descendants! To actually get me, a founder to do this kind of chore!” Ancestral Founder Ye Yan said from within the soul puppet, not knowing if he’s scolding those black clothed people or Nie Li. His claws scratched one of the faces of a Gold rank black clothed men.

“Arghhhh!”

That black clothed guy let out a miserable scream. The one sealed within the soul puppet is a Legend rank expert. Although his cultivation has yet to return, he is already Gold rank. Adding on to the fact that Ancestral Founder Ye Yan had a frightening amount of combat experience, his attacks were simply sharp and precise.

“Catch that weird bird!”

“Destroy it!”

Boom! Boom! Boom!