Chapter - 120

Chapter 120 – A pretty good young man

The Demon Spiritualist was plunged into deep despair. Even if he uses his secret technique to get rid of the Flaming Snake’s restraints, he’ll be completely exhausted afterwards. There are dozens of Black Gold rank demon spirits waiting for him within the surrounding area, there’s no way he can escape!

His heart was filled with regret. Who would have thought that a 5-star Silver rank ant would actually be a threat to him? If he knew earlier, even if he had to exhaust all of his methods, he’d absolutely not let Nie Li escape from him!

But now, it’s already too late!

The blazing flames were constantly bursting out from the Flaming Snake, and the constriction was getting tighter and tighter. The Demon Spiritualist felt like he was suffocating, nearly fainting from the pressure.

“Berserker’s Heart!” The Demon Spiritualist roared. The fur on his body stood up, and began to emit a crimson luster. His sharp claws slashed out rays of cold light, furiously tearing at the Flaming Snake.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The Flaming Snake was under a heavy attack, and was constantly struggling with its body. Its tails were whipping everywhere.

In the world of demon spirits, Meerkat is the natural predator of the snake species. When the Flaming Snake suffered the attack, it immediately slither to one side.

“Berserker’s Heart. Able to surge your fighting capabilities several fold; however, the duration is extremely short, you also lose your sanity easily after going berserk and will become exhausted. However, with just the Berserker’s Heart, it’s absolutely impossible to break through this Tai Yi Killing Array!”

Nie Lie wasn’t surprised to seeing the Flaming Snake retreat. He was planning for this to happen. He made use of the Flaming Snake to force this Black Gold rank Demon Spiritualist to use his maximum combat ability, and make him lose his sanity.

“Abyss Bear, go!”

The Abyss Bear furiously roared, and pounded towards the Demon Spiritualist.

When the demon spiritualist executed the Berserker’s Heart, both of his eyes turned crimson red, like a beast that has lost its sanity. He didn’t care about if his strength could beat the Abyss Bear and rushed towards the Abyss Bear.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Qi waves were bursting out in all directions, causing the surroundings to crack.

“Even though he is just a 2-star Black Gold rank, he’s able to let out such a frightening power after executing the Berserker’s Heart. This is a little surprising; however, even if you’ve executed the Berserker’s Heart, it’s impossible to escape!”

Under Nie Li’s control, the Abyss Bear unleashed a storm of attacks against that Demon Spiritualist.

The Abyss Bear has extremely tough skin and flesh, making it a Defense-type demon spirit. It’s not afraid, even when it faces other demon beasts that are ranked higher than it. Whereas the Meerkat is an Agile-type demon spirit, excelling in agility. If he wished to escape, even the Abyss Bear would have a hard time catching up; however, at this moment, the Demon Spiritualist has completely entered into the berserk state, and doesn’t have any thoughts of escape anymore.

Although the Meerkat’s attacks are pretty decent when in berserk state, they didn’t even cause the Abyss Bear’s body to itch when they landed on it.

The Abyss Bear swung his palm, and heavily slammed the Meerkat’s head.

Boom!

The Demon Spiritualist was slammed into the ground, creating a huge crater in the process.