21. - Well I'm Not Paralyzed But I Seem To Be Stuck By You

Hey guys *wave* A new chapter - and I have to admit I really do like it. It's dedicated to Jess, who has a special part here (and I have to admit, that I enjoy writing these scenes including her). Whatever I have a new job and it really stresses me out and I don't have much time for writing anymore - so comments would motivate me :)

„There you finally are,“ Matt said and I rolled my eyes when I entered the room where the band and Larry sat.

„We're on time, so don't complain,“ I said and sat down next to Zacky, while Johnny took the chair next to me.

“So how was yesterday?” he asked and I knew he asked because I had told him I was nervous about meeting Johnny's family. A wide smile was now seen on my face and I was pretty sure Johnny rolled his eyes.

“Can't we finally get over with this?”

“Sure,” Larry said and switched into business mode. He told us about upcoming gigs and interviews and so on. We were here almost an hour when he told us that he had an offer for me, but he wanted to talk to me alone.

“What?” I asked confused and raised an eyebrow. “You can tell me while the guys are still here.”

“I would prefer to talk to you alone, so if you would excuse us?” Larry asked and made a hand move to show them to leave the room. Curious they left the room and when there was only our manager and me, I took the seat next to him.

“So, what's up?” I asked while he searched for the right papers in his folder.

“I would like to tell you the offer and tell you my opinion, before you decide what you do,” he said and waited for me to nod before he continued. “A magazine wants to take a photo shoot with you,” he said and took some magazines out of his folder and put them on the table. I raised an eyebrow when I saw the covers. There were woman – who were barely dressed. “It's a magazine for men and they wanted to take something like this,” he pointed at one of the magazines. “You would be only wearing jeans and would cover your breasts with your hands. I will not lie they'll pay a lot of money. It's your decision, but as your manager I have to say that...” I didn't let him finish.

“I won't do it,” I said and he looked at me.

“And why's that?” he asked.

“Well there's the obvious point that my shoulder isn't that pretty at the moment and a part of my tattoo is missing, so nobody wants to see that. And well... I know you're the one who understands this. I don't want to be on the magazine 'cause I don't want men staring at me while they... you know what, don't let me finish this sentence. It's what I tell you since I'm in the band. I want to be a drummer and I want that people see me as that. Nothing more, just Kim. And I doubt the guys got offers like that – undressing for a magazine.”

“I knew you would deny it and I'm glad you did. I think this is the way to go, it would possibly harm the band. And I don't know if Johnny would be so fond of this photo shoot,” he said with a smirk on his face.

“While we're at this I have to ask you something. See, I was at Johnny's mom yesterday and she was worried I was pregnant,” I began.

“What?” Larry almost screamed and his eyes were about to pop out. I was surprised as Larry was always calm and I never have seen him so upset.

“I'm not pregnant, don't worry. She had seen some pictures of me and Johnny in a baby shop on the internet. We were shopping for a friend of mine who'll get a kid,” I explained.

“And, the problem is for you?”

“That I don't want the people to know we're dating. We're not even a couple yet and… you know, this should be something between us,” I explained.