5. - Let's Start A Riot

This stupid bastard! Are his fingers glued on the bell or why couldn’t he stop ringing? I rose up and walked dizzy to the door. I opened it and there stood an elder man.

“Hmm?” I just asked while he was staring at me.

“We’re here for the appointment,” he said.

“Sorry, but you woke me up. Could you please explain it to me?” Damn, my brain wasn’t on work now.

“The waterbed? On the name Seward?”

“Wait, I have to take a call.” I searched for my phone while the man stood there and waited impatiently.

“Motherfucker, did you ordered a waterbed and didn’t tell me? By the way, where are you?” I yelled at Johnny, when he answered the phone.

“Yes, I have. I have some things to do. Just let them in I’ll be home lately. I owe you something!” I hung up without saying goodbye.

“Yeah, this way,” I said to the man and opened the door to Johnny’s room. There was no bed anymore! What the fuck? Was I dead for a day? When did he remove his bed? Whatever! I told the man this was the room and he nodded. I left it and walked into the kitchen to brew some coffee. I took a look at the clock. It was eight. First: Why had they waked me up on such an uncivilized hour and second: Johnny was already on tour? What the hell had happened?

I took my cup and I actually wanted to see if the worker needed something but then I saw this cute boy walking into the apartment carrying a big packet. Fuck! And certainly I looked like a mess. So I changed direction and walked into the bathroom, brushing my messy hair and removed the last makeup.

I hadn’t any clothes in here so I had to walk into my room and change. Hopefully he wasn’t on the corridor seeing me walking by only in a big Vengeance shirt. Zacky had given me some and I really liked them. I told him, if he would make a special shirt for me I would wear it on tour.

But enough of that! I tried to creep unnoticed into my room, but for sure there stood this cute guy who smiled at me. I waved and closed the door behind me, so I could change my clothes. Suddenly I remembered the dog! The door was still open. With the new shirt still covered my head I opened the door, stepped into the corridor and yelled for Peanut. No little footsteps on the ground. Fuck! I took my keys and went through the open door. When I was outside I yelled again, but there was no sight of the little pet.

I walked down the street and hoped that it was the direction the little dog had run. The people who crossed my way just looked at me like I was insane. I mean I was screaming for a nut! Johnny would kill me if something happen to his littl’ thing. I had to chuckle, because of my thoughts. Certainly I meant his animal!

I heard a little noise from the bush next to me. I turned my head and saw brown fur between the green petals. “Peanut?” I asked and the whimper was getting louder. I stepped on the dooryard and kneeled down, to take the little puppy. “Oh, what’s there on your paw?” I asked as I saw that it was bleeding. Seemed like I had to walk to the veterinarian. I walked home with the pet on my arms.

“Uhm, how much time you need?” I asked the working men.

“Some time, it’ll take, Ma’am. We also need to fill it and …”

“Okay, I have to see the vet, so I’ll leave you my cell phone number, if you need anything.” I wrote it down and handed it the older man, before I left the house with the whining dog. I had to call Gena and asked her, where to find the doctor. I didn’t want to worry Johnny.

After two hours I was home again and the little dog had a bandage on his paw. He had stepped into a thorn. And damn, the “care giving” was expensive! The men hadn’t finished, they filled the bed with water when I took a look into Johnny’s room. I hadn’t thought about letting them alone in the apartment. Now it was too late.