7. - It's Just That No One Makes Me Feel This Way

So from now on it will take some time for an upload. I started uploading this story on a different page biweekly and now we\\\'re on the same level, so you have to wait till the 10/10/11. I know I have 10 more chapters at this time, but I have also more stories in German and I\\\'m a Beta for two more story and my real life... So I have rather more chapters and can take a break before stopping my story suddenly.

But now: Much fun with this chapter - I hope you can laugh :)

Actually I was standing on the terrace of Zacky’s house, had a lot of silvery foil in my hair, Gena beside me and a cigarette in my hand. We watched the dogs which were running in the garden. Soon Gena had her camera in her hand (I would swear it was glued on her palm) and she took some pictures of us. Actually we looked really dumb, made faces and posed with my ‘beautiful’ hair jewelry and our fags.

“So, you know how the boys will allure Johnny at Val’s place?”

“They didn’t tell me, but Zacky was pissed that I didn’t want to tell him ‘bout our present. I mean we should be pissed, especially you after it was Zacky who told Johnny they should stalk you,” she sputtered.

“What do you mean?” I asked interested and inhaled the nicotine.

“So, after you have left for your date, Zacky came up with the topic. And he talked lots of shit, what would be if your date was a raper, serial killer or something like that. So Johnny was so worried that they look after you.” I was shocked and as she saw my expression she added an “Ow, I shouldn’t let that drop.”

“No, it’s cool. Actually I know what happened.” She wanted to drop that subject and I was eager too. “So, today I saw Johnny. And I didn’t tell him he would get his present later, ‘cause he think he’s still with the guys. I bought a little sweater for peanut and handed it to him with a serious face.”

Gena laughed. “What did he say?”

“He just thanked me and asked me if I would like to join him. He’s with his family today, but I told him I had an appointment with my hairdresser. He just took Peanut – he really put him the sweater on and left.” I laughed. “If he really think this is everything he’ll get I’m such a bad roommate.” I draw double points in the air when I said he.

“But a good actor. So, I think the color is ready and you shouldn’t get a cold, ‘cause you’re standing here outside.” She stubbed out the cigarette and I imitated her. We had much fun and after washing my hair, she gave me a new haircut and then she did the absolute famous job with my hairdo. There was so much volume in my hair, she had to restrain it with a braid and then she pinned it up. It was so pretty and she used so much hairspray I was sure the wasps would siege me tonight.

“You’re my hero. I wish I could do something like that,” I said when I took a look in the mirror.

“But then I would be useless. I’m glad you like it. Make yourself a home, I have to do my hair now,” she said and left me alone.

“Where’s the present by the way?” I asked her, when we stood both in the bathroom.

“In my car. I couldn’t hide it here as I saw Zacky was looking at the cloth bag you gave him.”

“Men,” we groaned at the same time and laughed a little.

“Fuck, why can’t I do something like that?” My eye was full of black paint.

Gena laughed again. “What did you do, silly?”

“Hey, I’m not using make up often and I tried to do an eyeliner.” I said while removing the paint.