8. - My Scars Remind Me, That The Past Is Real

Good morning guys. So it's time for an upload. This chapter is kind of sad and it took me really long to write it down. It's also the first time that I switched the POV - so the rest of the chapter you can read Matt's point of view. Also there is a song for this chapter this time: Scars by Papa Roach inspired me so much and... much fun with Kim, her family and the guys and the little drama :)

Oh and the next upload will be on 10/24/11

So, do you see them?“ Johnny asked me and blocked my view of the crowd.

“No, way too much people here.” We were playing in Sacramento – my home town – and my dad promised he and Kelly would be here and see me play. Cassie had cried and begged, but this wasn’t a place for a three year old kid.

When it was pretty hot I pulled out my brand new Vengeance shirt and Zacky yelled his typical quote about a little striptease of mine. That was the point I saw my dad – he was laughing the loudest. I waved and then the next song needed my attention.

After the show I just pulled on the hoodie Mike – one of the Roadies – gave me. Then we had to wait, 'til everything was loaded. Dad and Kelly were already on the way home, we should join later. I wanted to show my family my new family – and the other way round. We came here with the big tour bus. We hadn’t have to come here with it, but as there was only one guestroom at my parents house (it’s a big house, but there are also Kelly’s, Cassie’s and my room which were occupied) and we would be there extremely late, so we decided to sleep in the bus and they would get to know my whole family on the other day. Val was also one of the party – you rarely see her and Matt separate.

“So, can we?” I asked excited and the boys teased me as they joined me in this huge vehicle. I put on the audio equipment and started to sing along with Jacoby.

“I know, why I’m the singer of the band,” Matt murmured but wasn’t really mad. Actually I loved this bus! When you entered it there was the driver seat with some seats behind him, a little bathroom, a small kitchen unit and a huge seating area on the end of the bus. If you went upstairs you could get to the bunks and the stabling zone. The windows were obscured, but from the inside you could see everything on the outside.

We heard the driver scream that the streets were too small, but that couldn’t temper my delight. I trusted him and was so excited for seeing my family. “We’re finally here, which house is it?” I heard the driver and went to him, so I could show it to him. I saw some of the neighbor who came outside and watched the big vehicle parking. Soon my dad was also there and I couldn’t wait for the door to open.

“She looks like a little kid on Christmas Eve,” Zacky laughed as I started to leap for joy. Finally the door opened slowly and I run outside and hugged my father like I haven’t seen him in years.

“I’m so proud of you, kiddo,” he said, while I hugged him and promised him I had missed him.

“Aunt Kimie,” I heard a voice and released my dad. My little niece was running towards me covered in a long Barbie nightgown and bare food.

“Honey Bee, you should be in dream land by now,” I said as she hadn’t reached me. “And what are you doin’ here outside without any shoes?” I needed to take her to task. “You want to get sick?” I raised her and her little cute hands embraced my neck and she started to put some sweet kisses on my face. “I missed you soooooo much,” she promised and I kissed her myself.

“That’s so sweet,” I heard Val behind me and turned around to see my band mates who looked a little bit lost here.

“Who’s Johnny?” Cassie asked me. She tried to whisper but it was still loud.