22. - Hail To The Freaks I Can't Get Enough

„So I wonder ... Why did the guys made such a show while you're sitting here and don't complain? Please tell me you're not fainting,“ Tracey said and I laughed. She was tattooing me – one of the pros to have an artist on tour with you.

„Hey, we did not,“ Zacky complained from the chair in front of me.

„Don't you have to go?“

„Still have some minutes,“ he said with a smirk on his face.

„What about shopping after that?“ Tracey asked. The guys had an interview today and I would have stayed alone at the tour bus, but I had asked Tracey if she would spend the night with me and she had agreed.

“I'm not really into shopping,” I admitted and thought about the shopping trip I had with Gena and so on. It had been awful!

“Me neither, but come on this will be fun. You'll see, shopping with me is different,” I could hear the smirk in her voice.

“Alright,” I finally agreed. I mean we would have the whole evening for us and an hour of shopping couldn't be that bad. And maybe they'd have a hot topic there, so I could buy some stuff myself.

“How long do you think you'll need for the rest?” I asked as soon as Tracey switched the place and now sat in front of me to do the front side of my tattoo. We had decided that we would go further with my cherry blossom tree than it had been before.

“Give me twenty minutes and I'll be finished,” she said and I relaxed again.

“Entertain me, Zacky, I'm bored,” I complained like a kid.

“Sorry, no time for a strip,” he smirked and got up from his chair. I made a disgusted noise and told him I was glad he would leave now. He chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead and wished me fun tonight.

Sometimes it was pretty irritating with the guys. They acted like they were my fathers or big brothers sometimes – so annoying! I mean they were only 6 years older than me. Except Johnny – and I was glad he didn't act that way. Speaking of the devil he just came through the door. We were in a hotel room that we had to check out in some hours. I had decided I didn't need to sleep in a hotel, it would be fun to be alone in the bus.

He gave me a goodbye kiss and turned to Tracey who had stopped her work. “Keep an eye on her,” he said playfully.

“Maybe she should have an eye on me,” Tracey said in the same tone and held out her cheek so he could peek it. He rolled his eyes and left the room.

She was right, she didn't even need twenty minutes and when I looked into the mirror I had to admit she was pretty good. It was better than the rest of my tattoo and I loved it!

“Let us clean the mess and get our things in the bus, so we can check out,” she said and that was exactly what we did.

And she was right – a shopping trip with Tracey was nothing you have experienced before! We had so much fun, tried stupid clothes on and stuff like that. We earned a lot of attention from the people around us. It went so far, that we were almost kicked out of the mall. So we walked our way home and passed a liquor shop. Tracey grabbed my hand and dragged me into the shop.

“What do we want? Jack, Tequila?” she asked.

“The same old stuff we have at the bus, if the guys haven't taken advantage of it. I vote for something special,” I said and looked at the bottles in front of me.

“We go with Malibu cherry, I haven't had that in ages,” Tracey decided and grabbed two bottles Malibu rum and two bottles cherry coke.

“Don't we need more coke?” I asked and grabbed another bottle. We paid for it and made our way over to the tour bus. As we didn't know anything here we decided to take some Chinese food with us before we would be starving, 'cause we didn't know a phone number of a delivery service.