6. - Jealousy Is An Ugly Word But You Don't Seem To Care

Next upload... I have to say I really like this chapter. It started as a joke when I talked to my friend and then I thought I had to write it down! So, Kim is on a date and... well I can't say too much, you'll see.

I pulled down the zipper of my corsage top as the doorbell rang. Because I did not expect someone I decided Johnny could answer the door. I opened my small jewelry box and pulled out a silver necklace with a little elf on it, which I got it about four years ago from a very good friend of mine. While I struggled with the fastener the door flew open and Zacky greeted me.

I shook my head – what about knocking on the door? But before I could say anything he disappeared. I put on some creoles, which were covered by my curly hair. I decided to go with my spotted pumps which fit my top.

“So, I’m out. What you’re doin’ tonight?” I asked the boys as I went to the living room to say good bye.

“Just watching some football. You’re sure you want to go dressed like that?”

“What ‘bout my outfit?” I asked.

“It’s much too sexy!” Johnny and Zacky said synonymous. I wore long tight jeans, so not much skin to show except from my arms and my neck.

“Like I told you before, none of your business. Good night, guys,” I said while leaving the apartment.

It wasn’t cold but I still had caught my coat – who knows when I’ll be home. I knew the café wasn’t far away so I had decided to take a walk. When I arrived at the café I had five more minutes, but Marc was already here.

“Hey,” I said and didn’t know how to great him.

“Hey Kim, nice to meet you,” he pulled me into a light hug and barely kissed my cheek. “You want to sit inside?” he asked and I agreed.

“Actually I was a bit confused by your call. I hadn’t expected it,” I said after sitting down.

“Uhm, you gave us your number when you left for the veterinarian and I decided I had to take my chance.”

“I’m glad,” I said and smiled at him. The waiter came and asked for our order. I ordered a coffee and Marc took also one.

“So how was your weekend?” I asked. Gosh, the last date I had was with Bryan and I was sweet sixteen. So what do you talk about on a date?

“Oh, now it’s fine. I had to work yesterday, so this is my day off. Thanks,” he said to the waiter who had just brought the coffee. “Do you want to eat something?” he asked me.

“No, I’m fine, thanks.”

“So, I would like to know more ‘bout you. You’re not from here, are you?” he asked.

“No, I was born in Sacramento.”

“Why did you come here?”

I took a sip from the hot coffee before answering. “Got a job, so I moved here.”

“Oh, what a job…,” before he could finish his question the door was opened and let the wind inside.

I couldn’t believe who’d entered the café! They saw us and waved before walking at our table.

“I can’t believe it,” I murmured.

“Me, too. Holy shit, two members of Avenged Sevenfold and they’re on their way to us,” he said excited and very quick.

“Hey, Kim. Hey…,” Zacky said while my companion quickly added “Marc”.

“What you’re doin’ here?” I asked annoyed.