23. - Tie Me Down And Fuck Me Up

I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday, but my life is full of stress at the moment. I finally found a new apartment and need to pack my things, work is really hard at the moment and to top that a family member of mine went to hospital. But enough of that stuff you don't wanna know - just wanted to say I'm sorry.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter - but I'm pretty sure I know your emotions while reading and I hope to have my head still on my body when you finished reading xD

„Calm down,“ I told my dog, who was quiet nervous today. I had to admit I was jumpy today too and a big smile was plastered on my face. I just came back from my family after seeing them for two weeks. It was a day before New Years Eve and I really missed my man! We're around 24/7 and it feels odd having him not seen for such a long time.

I opened Johnny's door and as I saw the vehicles outside I assumed at least Matt and Zacky were also there. Nap ran into the house and I could hear him and Peanut greeting each other. “Who missed me?” I yelled and walked into the house. Alright, no answer is also an answer. “Anbody's here?” I asked confused when I saw nobody in the living room. I mean they knew I would arrive today. I was a bit down and searched the whole house. I ended up in the living room again. They have to be here! And then it hit me that I haven't searched in the home cinema.

“Thanks, for greeting me,” I said when I opened the door and felt like I was on a battle field. The volume of the game they were playing was so loud, that I had to yell, but they didn't seem to notice me. This was getting kind of frustrating! Great, if nobody would take notice of me, I would take a beer, I thought and went to the fridge and opened it, got out a beer and opened this one. I don't know how, but I think Johnny has these super senses when it comes to beer. He couldn't hear me when I entered and yelled, but his head turned around when I open a beer?

“Babe,” he yelled and jumped over his sofa towards me and almost tackled me down. I spilled most of the beer but he didn't seem to mind which wondered me. He attacked my lips and I pulled him closer to me – didn't want to let him go.

“I missed you,” he mumbled without leaving my lips once.

“Yeah? I'm here for fifteen minutes and had to search the whole house,” I said and tried to play mad, but when I saw in his smiling face I couldn't stay mad! He so had me with his smile!

“Hey Kay,” I heard Zacky say and Matt screamed something about defense and stuff like that.

“I feel so loved,” I said and buried my head in Johnny's neck. “I make up for it,” Johnny promised and before I knew it he had me picked up bridal style. I squealed a bit because I hadn't suspected him to do that.

“Let yourself out, guys. I'm busy 'cause I haven't seen my girl for a long time,” he said and walked towards the door. As he couldn't open the door I did that for him and he walked upstairs with me.

“You sure, we should do that while they're here?” I asked.

“Babe, I haven't heard you calling while you were here, so why bother?” he asked and walked further until we were in his bedroom. He kicked the door with his feet and sat me down on his bed before he bent down and kissed me again so I fell backwards with him on top of me.

“Have I told you, that I missed you?” he said between kisses he placed on my jawline.

“Yeah, but I could hear it more often,” I said and my arms trailed down his. I have missed him so much, it surprised me.

“Kay, I have something to tell you,” he said and stopped his kisses. He looked into my eyes and I stopped rubbing his arms.

“Shoot,” I said a bit afraid. I mean he interrupted something which would go further to sex, this had to be something serious.