11. - I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Sooooo... another monday...another update :) And I have to admit I was a bit nervous to upload it 'cause this chapter contoins sexual scenes (don't say I haven't warn you). It's the first kind of this scene I have ever written and I would like to hear, what you're thinking :D

I was sitting on the couch, my head rested on Johnny’s chest. We just came back from tour – only for two weeks. Then we had some more gigs in Europe. Two days ago was my birthday and I was in a club with my guys. It was nothing special, but the girls wanted to celebrate it too. As I wanted no big party there will be only a little barbeque for our little group and the Berry Brothers. I love both of them, they’re pretty cool. So we decided we should meet tomorrow as we just came home today and everyone wants to spend the night with their girl.

Left me and Johnny. We laid on the couch and he had an arm around my torso. Our bags laid where we left them. We watched a horror movie. I wasn’t a big fan – to be honest I think they’re kind of boring and pointless. But Johnny loved them so I didn’t say anything. I just didn’t want to spend the evening alone. I had closed my eyes and felt Johnny’s warm breath on my neck. His thumb made his way down my arm and I was sure he felt the chills he gave me.

Jesus Christ, did I felt attractive to this man right now? I know it was stupid as we were in the same band. But it felt right – it felt good. Sure I had the boys on tour, we hugged and when we sat near to each other sometimes I had my head on Matt’s shoulder or something like that. But I was kind of lonely. See the guys saw me as their little sister – I was glad they did this and I didn’t want to change this, but there were some times I wish I would be recognized as a woman by someone. But I was in a band, we were on tour for months and there was no time for someone who cared for me. So I just enjoyed this contact and snuggled closer to him.

I felt a low pressure on my head and I wasn’t sure if I was right with the hunch that Johnny had just kissed my head. I ignored it and opened my eyes to stare at the screen. There were a couple of people who got killed right at the moment and I felt his chuckle as his stomach shook. My glance wandered from the screen to his arms which still hold me. With one fingernail I draw the contours of some of his tattoos. I wasn’t a friend of these tattoos, but I had to admit the guy who had stabbed it did a great job. And somehow it was perfect for my roommate. This time I was the one who gave him goose bumps and I had to restrain a smile on my lips.

I felt his hot breath on my nape. This time I was 100% sure that his lips brushed my naked skin. I was wearing some pants I only wore at home and a strapless top. My body begged for attention – and it wasn’t disappointed when I felt some kisses which were placed from my nape to my neck. My body prickled and it felt cold except for the places where his breath met my skin. My nails still draw along his arms this time vague patterns.

The kisses on my neck wasn’t enough anymore, my lips wanted the courtesy. I turned around and I didn’t lift my head. This would mean I had to look in his eyes and I was afraid what I would see. So my eyes were fixed at his lips before mine crashed with his. I didn’t know how he would react; it was just a snap move. One hand reached my head and pressed my lips with more fore against his and the other was at my hip and pushed our torsos together.

A quiet moan escaped my lips and a hand of mine went through his hair and grabbed some of it. Concurrently our lips parted and we deepened the kiss. I lifted my leg and put it on the other side of him, so I was sitting on top of him.Deep in my mind I asked what I was doing here, but I displaced the thought. I was enjoying this way too much to distract me with those thoughts. His hand wasn’t anymore at my hip, he had moved it lower so it laid on my ass which was covered by my pants. He squeezed it softly while my nails scrubbed over his chest. His T-shirt started bothering me so I fiddled with the bottom of the piece of cloth. He interrupted the kiss for a short moment to undress the Shirt and before I could ask myself if this was right his lips caught mine again.