17. - And All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy

Yay, a day earlier, but I hope you won't complain. I finished two chapters this week, so if you're nice, maybe I'll upload a little bit earlier the next time. So, I hope you have fun, then this chapter contains a really epic scene (which I always laugh about) :)

I laughed really hard! „I promise you a second date,“ I answered. „Oh and for the record it's Emma.“ I saw their confused glances and added: „It's my second name.“

„Kimberley Emma Aldrin?“ Brian asked and laughed. „That's so stuffy!“

„Thought you'd know my mom,“ I said and shrugged.

„Okay, think we're done here and think you can go back on your feet now, Christ,“ Matt directed at Johnny. We walked out of the room and I saw Nap on the floor – taking a nap.

„Do you have plans for tonight?“ Zacky asked.

„No, why are you asking?”

“Gena is visiting her family tonight, thought you'd like to come over and we could watch a movie or something like that,” he suggested.

“Hitting on my girl?” Johnny asked while his arms were around my shoulders.

“She's not your girl, if you're only dating,” Zacky corrected and put his arm around my waist.

“Okay, guys. Arrange it among yourselves!” I said and got rid of their arms. I whistled shortly and Nap raised his head. “Come on buddy, we're heading home,” I said and patted my thigh. He was at my side and we headed towards the door.

“See you at eight. And bring some beer,” Zacky yelled after me and I nodded, not sure if he had seen it.

-x-

“Be sure you drive safe,” Papa Gates said. I was sitting in the car and was still tired. Matt and I had brought Bella, Napoleon, Majesty and Icky. He would take care of them while we were on the road.

“Next stop Vengeance Manor,” Matt said and drove the way to Zacky's house. When we arrived most of them were already there. We would drive in two Vans and one car. Matt and I would drive the car with the dogs, while the others would take the Vans.

“Who's missing?” I asked after letting the window down.

“Christ, Syn and Michelle,” Zacky answered. I nodded and lent my head at the frame while closing my eyes. I heard them talking but didn't listen what about.

“Am I the last one?” I heard someone next to me and frightened. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny in front of me.

“No, Syn and Michelle are still missing,” I answered and eyed the coffee cup in his hands.

“Oh yeah, for you, I know you're grumpy without coffee,” he said and handed me the cup.

“Sweet, thanks,” I took it gratefully and smiled at him.

“Aw, that's so cute,” I heard someone behind us and guessed it was Val. Johnny walked around the car and opened the trunk door so Peanut could take his place. We had rebuilt the car so there was more space for the dogs and no backseats.

I saw Michelle, Brian and their dog walking towards us and yelled after Matt. From there on it didn't take us long to be on the road. I put on my CD and drank my coffee luckily.

“Matt, there's a restaurant and I bet there's some coffee, too. What 'bout calling the others and asking if we take lunch? And the dogs also need some under run.”

“Call them,” he simply said and I took the cell.

We met on the parking lot and headed towards the restaurant and earned some confused glances. We were a really big group and the guys all tattooed. They didn't have a table for all of us so I ended up at a table right between Johnny and JB on the opposite from Michelle and Brian.