Chapter Three~

"Then I left." I finish explaining my day to Ethan and Mel as we sit at the bar.

"Wow." Mel mutters. I nod and take a swing of my drink. I sigh before sitting it down again.

"He seems like a jerk." Ethan adds. I nod my head agreeing with him.

"Same as he was in high school." I mutter as I roll my eyes. I really thought he had changed.

"You know he can just go back to London and disappear like he did for the past nine years." I grumble as I motion for the bartender to come over.

"Well that isn't very nice now is it Ms.Kane?" My back straightens and my shoulders stiffen. Mel and Ethan stare behind me. I turn in my seat and meet his eyes.

"Mr.Parker." I say nicely, even though I want to flip him off and ignore him. He smirks and grabs my drink as the bartender places it in front of me. I arch my brow and gasp as he drinks my drink.

"Who are you?" Mel butts in as Aiden finishes my drink. Aiden holds out his hand, but Mel only stares blankly at it. After a couple awkward moments Aiden sighs and pulls his hand back to his side. I suppress my chuckle and Ethan smiles small and sticks out his left hand. Aiden looks at him before shaking it.

"So you are our new boss huh? I'm Ethan." Ethan introduces himself in a polite tone. I don't blame him for trying to be nice, Aiden is our boss. Aiden turns back to me.

"Should you be out drinking when you have work tomorrow?" Aiden asks with a sly smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Says the person who stole my drink." I mutter. Aiden chuckles and runs his figers through his brown hair. I grab my phone and stand up.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to get me drunk Alison." Aiden says to me as my friends sit behind me awkwardly.

"It's been nice boss, but I am going to leave now." I comment with sass. I brush past him purposely bumping shoulders, he sighs as I do so. I hear Mel and Ethan walking quickly behind me.

"Well that was something." Mel comments as we exit the bar. I scoff as I open my truck door and climb in. Mel sits in the passenger seat and Ethan in the back. I start it up and pull out in a hurry to get home.

"I don't feel like driving to drop you guys off, want to stay the night?" I ask seriously as I drive. They laugh.

"Yeah, Landon is out with his buddies tonight, so sure." Mel nods as she turns on her phone. Probably telling Landon that she is staying at mine tonight. Ethan pumps his fist in the air.

"Sleepover!" He shouts. I laugh and Mel joins in with me. When we reach my place we all rush inside.

"Movies?" Mel asks us, Ethan and I nod our heads.

"I will make popcorn!" Ethan calls out as he runs into the kitchen. He knows where everything is because he has been here several times before, same as Mel.

"I'm going to change into some pajamas." I tell her as she sits on the floor in front of my TV stand, looking at my dvds. I jog up my staircase and into my room. I open my closet and walk inside.

I grab a cheesy T-Shirt and some short pink fuzzy shorts. I change quickly and throw my dirty clothes into my hamper. I slide on my little fuzzy slipper boots. My pajamas scream cringe, but I am in the comfort of my home so I don't care what I look like.

 My pajamas scream cringe, but I am in the comfort of my home so I don't care what I look like