Chapter 13

A few more days pass. Andy and I spend time together every day when we're not busy. But we haven't spent the night together like the first time. Andy's such a good cuddler, I miss him by my side.

It's about a week and a half until the end of tour. We were all excited to go home and rest a bit before our next tours and projects and such. But Jennie, the boys and I were sad that our first ever tour was going to be over so soon. I'd just have to enjoy these last days as much as I can.

***********************************************************************************************

Time has flown by so fast. It feels like just yesterday was the first day of this tour. Now tomorrow we're done and going home. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. We've reached so many people and met so many more. Not to mention the amount of friends we've made along the way.

Our last show is tonight. I almost can't believe it. All of the bands are going to watch each other then when we're all done, we're throwing a farewell party. It should be awesome.

But for some reason, I'm nervous about this last set. I really don't know why. So I'm walking around the venue, singing quietly to myself. Singing always calms me down. And keeps me awake. I sign a few things for fans and take a few pictures while I'm out. Finally I'm bored of walking and go back to the bus. I lie in my bunk and listen to music. I'll miss tour but right now I miss my own bed. I'll definitely miss Andy and his cuddles though. But hopefully we will stay in touch.

I'm brought out of my daydreaming when my headphones are yanked out of my ears. I glare at Danny who glares right back.

"We're up," he growls. Then he leaves.

I slowly follow him to the stage. One deep breath, and I'm finally relaxed. I'm ready now. Let's do this.

***********************************************************************************************

It couldn't have gone any better. I think that was our best show yet. Even the other bands were cheering us. I couldn't stop smiling. The others couldn't either.

We stuck around in all our sweaty glory to watch the others. We got more and more excited as the crowd got more excited. Black Veil Brides played their last song and we all ran onstage. Finally it was over. We all helped clean up a little, packed our stuff, partied hard, then said goodbye and left.

I didn't get to say bye to Andy like I wanted. But he promised me in our hurried goodbye that we would see each other again soon. I had to believe him. His word was all I had.