Kabanata 18

Kabanata 18

Answer

Parang tumigil sa pag-inig ang mundo ni Fej. Kasabay ng pagbitaw nito ang pagkawasak ng puso niya. Parang naging slow motion ang pagbagsak ng mga braso niya sa gilid. Umatras ng ilang hakbang si Tob.

The space he created between them was just like the hallow space it created inside her heart. Umihip ang malamig na hangin at natatangay ang ilang hibla ng buhok niya na bahagyang tumatakip sa kanyang mukha. Sana kung pwede lang matangay din ng hangin ang sakit na nararamdaman niya ngayon.

Fej bit her lower lip to suppress her trembling lips. A lump in her throat made it hard for her to breath properly.

Tumingala siya para pigilan ang namumuong luha sa pagpatak.

The silence between them was killing her slowly and painfully.

"L-et me love you..." her voice broke and a silent sob escaped from her mouth.

"I d-on't care if you don't feel the same way. J-ust don't push me away," she whispered in between her sobs. She may sound desperate but all she cared now if for him to let her enter into his life.

"Pl-ease..." she squeezed her eyes tight, fighting the urge to throw her arms into him again.

"You can't love me," he said lowered his head to whisper. "I'm a man with nothing to offer."

She opened her eyes letting her tears fell from her eyes.

"Wala akong pakialam sa kung anong wala ka. Ikaw lang sapat na."

Kahit nanginginig ang mga tuhod niya ay nagsimula siyang humakbang palapit dito. Nang isang dangkal na lang ang distansiya nila sa isa't-isa ay inabot niya ang mukha nito at marahang hinaplos gamit ang likod ng kanyang palad.

"Tob, I love you..." she murmured and tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips.

At first he hesitated but then she pushed through the kiss. She could taste her hot tears in between their kiss but she pulled all her courage. She doesn't want to leave without assurance. She dragged his head lower as her hands went to his head and neck and kissed him passionately. She smiled in victory as he returned her kiss with intense passion.

Napaawang ang labi niya sa kakaibang kilabot na lumukob sa kanyang sistema. His tongue plunged inside to toyed with her tongue. She gasped and mimicked his actions.

Her heart was about to explode inside her chest but she didn't care. It felt good having her heart beats for him.

Nagpakawala siya ng mumunting ungol nang dumapo ang mga kamay ni Tob sa pwetan niya. His hands were molding her butt in an erotic way and that made her knees more weak.

Medyo ngangangawit siya sa posisyon nila kaya hinila niya si Tob sa inupuan nila kanina. Pinaupo niya ito at kumandong siya paharap. The soft fabric of his sweat pants made his manhood incredibly large.

She bit her lower lip and position herself in front of his bulging buddy. Parang nanginginig ang katawan niya sa kakaibang init at sarap.

He dipped his head to her neck and gave her hot and wet kisses.

"T-ob..." she whispered his name as she felt his tongue doing circles on he skin.

Samantala, hindi niya kayang baliwalain ang nakaumbok sa sweat pants nito. It was touching her crotch and made her wet down there.

She was slowly driving back and forth on his bulging manhood and she heard him cursed.

"Shit! You're driving me crazy, Baby," paos na sambit nito at hinubad ang saplot niya.

The cold wind chilled her skin but it was just temporary because his tongue fund her peaks and sucked them alternately and she felt another blazing fire.

"A-h... Shit!" she cursed and her eyes dilated with lust.

Halos hindi na niya makilala ang sariling boses nang bumaba ang kamay ni Tob at hinaplos ang gitna ng underwear niya. Napapaliyad siya sa ginagawa nitong paghaplos.

Napahiyaw siya nang ipinasok na nito ang kamay sa loob at pinasidahan ng daliri ni Tob ang basang pagkababae niya.

Nakagat niya ang balikat ni Tob habang pumapasok ang gitnang daliri nito. Napapaigtad siya at napapakislot sa mumunting sakit habang naglabas-pasok ang daliri nito. Tiniis niya ito at ilang sandali pa ay mas uminit ang katawan niya at kusang ang balakang na niya ang umiindayog para salubungin ang daliri ni Tob.

"You're so wet, Baby," he murmured on her ear and put another finger inside.

"F-uck! T-ob, please..." she didn't know what she was asking for but she was looking for something and craving for more.

Lumalagitgit ang upuan habang umiindayug siya. Wala na siyang pakialam. She wanted to release something that's building inside her.

Ilang sandali pa ay nilabasan siya at lupaypay na bumagsak ang katawan sa dibdib ni Tob. Kaunti lang ang pahinga niya dahil binaba ni Tob ang sweat pants nito hanggang tuhod lang. His erect manhood made her throat dry and her body burn.

Hindi niya alam kung magkakasya ba ito sa kanya. Napakagat siya sa kanyang pang-ibabang labi at hinawakan ang naghuhumindik na pagkalalaki nito.

Tob groaned as she touched him. He was rock hard and his tip was slightly wet from pre-cum.

Nag-taas baba ang kamay niya at mas lalong tumigas ang pagkalalaki nito. She smiled naughtily at bumaba sa pagkakandong nito. Lumuhod siya at nakaharap na ngayon sa hawak niyang kaibigan nito.

"W-hat are you doing? You don't have to do it Fej," his voice was horse while he was biting his lower lip.

She knew he wanted it too. She wanted to please and pleasure him.

Parang hindi niya narinig ang sinabi nito at dahan-dahang sinubo ang dulo ng pagkalalaki nito. She didn't mind the taste as long as he liked it.

"Fuck! It feels so good, Baby."

Hinawakan ni Tob ang buhok niya at umangat ang balakang nito para maglabas-pasok sa bibig niya. Naramdaman niyang malapit na itong labasan pero tumigil ito.

"Get up. I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want it inside you," he said in a low voice.

Tumayo siya at hinila niya si Tob sa loob at nahiga sila sa kama. They completely took off their clothes. They began kissing again and his buddy was rubbing her stomach.

She couldn't take it anymore so she sought his manhood and guided it to her opening. Tob sensed her need so he carefully pushed himself inside.

She winced in pain and a single tear fell from her eyes.

"Damn! You're a virgin," he said in disbelief.

Sa takot na huminto si Tob ay humigpit ang hawak niya at inangat ang balakang para mapasok ang kalahati ng pagkalalaki nito.

She heard him cursed again but she was light headed from the pain. She bit her lower lip hard as he thrust in and out of her.

She was glad that the pain getting minimal but the urge of passion became intense. She met his trust. They seemed to dance to the beat harmoniously.

With every thrust, she sensed sincerity.

With every touched, she felt secure.

With every kiss, she became hopeful.

Even if she didn't get an exact answer to her question, but this... This was more than enough. His actions speaks everything.

But what if actions doesn't always speaks the truth?