Strokes of a Painter

Fej Osmeña wanted to know and meet this so called mysterious painter under the pen name of Leviticus.

Tanyag ito sa pambihirang talento sa pagpipinta hindi lamang dito sa Pilipinas kundi pati na rin sa ibang bansa. He was labeled as the reincarnation of Pablo Picasso.

She didn't know if it was a good thing that she was assigned to write an article of this painter.

But how in the world would she find him?

He was nowhere to be seen and people didn't just called him mysterious for nothing.

Destiny played in a mysterious way when she met a stranger in a most unexpected, embarrassing and hot encounter.

Would she be able to brace herself from submitting into this stranger's warm and comfortable arms?

Author's Note:

The story may contain mature scenes, offensive languages, sex and violence.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

Read at your own risk.

Written by: @babaengpirata

Follow me to get updated. Thank you! :)

Wonderful cover credits to @Coverymyst