He's Famous and my *Arranged* Husband To Be. (11)

Review-

"Meet my family, so they don't kill you come day of the wedding?!" I pleaded, using my puppy dog eyes expertly.

It didn't take long for Bane's stiff shoulders to slop, and have him sigh. "Fine... But if I die.." Bane shook his finger at me, so I tried to bite it, and we started laughing to try and defuse the situation.

"If you die- I get half of ALL your stuff, and get to tell your life story to E Magazine and People." I stuck my tongue out at him, not noticing the color in his face leave briefly, before he knew I was kidding. I just laughed. "Now if you don't mind me. I'm off to shower!"

***

The next day we were in Bane's private jet. Yes, private jet, like at the moment it's just Bane and I on this plane on the way to some small airport near my home town- and then it's like a two hour drive to my actual house. When I first rode in this, which was when I was traveling to L.A with Bane's Dad, I was totally shocked that it was private. It was mind blowing to actually be leaving Kansas for the first time since a vacation when I went to Florida for a week with my family. But to be... Ugh. First time I ever flew too, which was horrible, even now while taking it off I was gripping the arm rests and had my eyes closed so tight it probably looked like I was in pain.

Instead of being worried of the possibility of me being in pain- Bane just laughed. Douche Bag.

The flight consisted of a nap, and three bottles of Kiwi Strawberry flavored water because no one knew what Polar Spring water was, and Bane making fun of me for actually being afraid. Was being thousands of feet into the air and no parachutes in sight not something to be afraid of, because I honestly think it's normal but to Bane it was comedy. He watched me more then he watched the movie he bitched about having.

I knew he was worried about meeting my family, he was fidgeting in the limo with his hands and tapping his feet on the floor. I know I probably shouldn't of, because it could lead Bane to think I had feelings for him, but I moved over until my leg brushed against his and he just looked at me with a small shocked expression.

"Don't be worried. You look really nice." I complimented, with a sweet smile on my face. I wouldn't tell Bane I knew, but I heard him on the phone with someone when he was getting dressed this morning, and he was asking the person on the other line what he should wear because he was going to a very important house. While listening to this conversation, I could practically see him roll his eyes when he was like "It's in Kansas, I'm sure the suit I wore to Oscars wouldn't look right."

Bane looked happy that I noticed his choice of clothing. Usually he was dressed in ten minutes and looked really hot but today he was in his closet for forty-five minutes and came out in simple denim jeans, a plain white shirt, and a button up he left open that almost looked like it belonged on a picnic table. Red looked good on him.

I was dressed in a simple white sun dress, because I knew how happy my Mom would be to see me in general, but in a dress would make it even better. I really hoped they weren't angry at me, because the last time we talked, and my Dad told me he signed me away and planned on me getting married within a year to a stranger- I was pissed. I stormed out after telling both my parents how horrible they were and hadn't seen them since. Hopefully they had it in their hearts to forgive me.

"Well you look really pretty too." Bane insisted, letting his eyes linger on my knees for too long, probably wishing the sun dress was a little shorter- ha ha sucker! But I knew he was just saying that because you usually return a compliment with a compliment as well. I looked simple, in my little sun dress, and all my hair down besides the front that I pinned back with a white clip. I was nothing exciting to look at unlike Bane. If he got spotted in town, a mob would be formed in minutes, I just knew it.