Chapter 47

NASHS POV-

When I saw Jeff, I was about to pound him in the face, but then the memories from everything he did to me came flooding into my mind, I was pretty much glued right where I was. He started to talk to us, mainly Sophie and her grip kept getting tighter on my hand. I was planning on us going back to Shawn's so we could just hang around all day, but this happened. When I look over at Soph, her eyes are wide and she looks absolutely terrified. Between how scared both of us were, he started to laugh and when he brought up when he beat me up, I got even more scared, if that's possible. He turns to me and I flinch just from his hash glare. "Leave right now and don't look back" he says. Before I can protest, my legs are carrying me as fast as possible away from them. I run through the front door and into the living room. I look around frantically and all the guys are looking at me like I have 7 heads. "What's wrong?!" Cam asks, breaking he silence. "Jeff... Park.. Sophie" is all I can make out. "Fuck" I hear Taylor say from behind Cam. Oh that's right he was the one that introduced them to each other, or something like that. 

They all try to calm me down, but I can't be calm right now. Sophie is in danger and I left her all alone. Why the fuck am I stupid enough to leave her alone. What if he took her home and she's stuck there. All the thoughts running through my mind are driving me insane. I can't stop thinking of all the bad things. And when I do think of a good thing like she's on her way here now, perfectly safe, a bad thought comes into my mind and I loose all train of thought. Jeff really picked the worst time to come. We only have a little bit of time left together and Soph might not ever see me again. He could put her on a plane and force her to leave right now. That thought might be the one that scares me the most. Never seeing her again. She is my everything. I don't know what I would do without her, even though it's going to happen very soon. 

I sit in the living room with my head in my hands and my thoughts still racing. "Nash" Cam says and I pick up my head. I look over and there she is. At first, I'm not sure if this is real. Am I really seeing my Sophie, or is this me going crazy? I stand up and run over to her. I pull her into my arms and hug her like I'm never going to see her again. That was a close one and it's never going to happen again. "What happened?!" I ask her as I pull away from the hug. She begins and through the whole story, am I cringing because of everything he said to her. When she said that he forced her to kiss him, my heart dropped. I can't believe he did that to her. What man does that? That's just low and gross. She's still really shaken up, so I take her into the kitchen and we eat quickly. It's already really late and I refuse to let her go home. For all I know, Jeff could be there waiting for her when she gets there. It's a good thing Shawn told her to stay, because if she tried to leave, that wouldn't have been good. We walk upstairs and she showers quite quickly and we lay down in bed. I already have my eyes shut, but when I open one to see what she is doing, she's looking all around the room as if she was checking everywhere to see if anybody is in here. 

I tell her that she is safe and pull her into my arms. I leave the TV on so if she does get scared, there is light and not pitch black. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

SOPHIES POV-

I got at most 1 hour of sleep last night. Every time I would close my eyes, Jeff would be there. I feel like I can still feel his touch on me. That text he sent me isn't helping at all either. That just shook me up more. But, Nash slept like a baby. He's so lucky. I feel the bed move on the other side and Nash opens his eyes. I pretend to close my eyes like I am sleeping so he doesn't get concerned for me. I feel him lean over my shoulder to see if I am awake. I try my best to keep my eyes shut and it works. Thank god. He gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom. I open my eyes as fast as possible because the thoughts of Jeff were coming back. I sit up and take a deep breath. I fix my hair quickly and stand up. The shower is on, so I just go downstairs to see if anybody is up. I walk into the kitchen and Cam, Matt and Taylor are sitting down at the island. I smile at them and they mumble a couple mornings, but I think they are half asleep. I walk over and grab some coffee and add stuff to my liking. 

I sit down next to Taylor and set down the bowl of cereal I just made in front of me as well as my coffee. I look over at him and he is staring off into space. I nudge him and he shakes his head and looks at me. "Oh hey Soph.. How are you?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I've been better how about you?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders just as I did. "I feel like total shit to be honest" he says and I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Why?" I ask and he sighs. I take my first bite of cereal and he begins. "I was the one with you when you met Jeff and I should've tried to stop it. If you guys never met, none of this would've happened. Now, you have to be careful all the time just so he doesn't do anything to you.. This is all my fault" he says. I smile at him and say, "No it's not Taylor. If you weren't there that night, things would be much worse now. But, they aren't so this isn't your fault at all. If anything it's mine. But, thanks for caring" I smile and nudge his shoulder. He smiles and thanks me. 

I finished my food and went into the living room with my coffee. I smile at the guys and take a seat. I hear the stairs creek and I look over my shoulder and Nash is walking down the stairs. I smile at get off the couch and walk over to him. I put my arms around his neck and lean our foreheads together. I giggle and push our lips together. He pulls away and leads me into the kitchen. He gets a bagel and puts it in the toaster. "So what do you wanna do today?" he asks and I think. "Well, not go to the park" I say and he laughs. He walks in between my legs and I put my arms around his neck. "How about the usual movie day with pizza delivered.. Or we can make it?" I ask and he smiles. "Okay lets make it.. We can leave once you get changed?" he asks and I nod my head. I peck his lips and get off the counter. I go upstairs and put back on my clothes. I check my hair in the mirror and take it down quick. I put it back up and walk down the stairs. Nash is sitting there waiting on the couch. "Ready?" Nash asks and I nod my head. 

We decide to walk instead of call the car. It's nice out and I need the fresh air. It doesn't take long to arrive at my aunts and the maids are there to greet us at the front door. I smile politely at them and they take both of our shoes and I walk to the stairs. "I gotta change" I say and he nods his head. I go up and put on some sweatpants. I really want to talk to Tay and catch up with her. She would give me great advice, but I need to get downstairs. I throw on a tank top and walk downstairs. I see Nash is talking to the cook. She hands him all the stuff we will need to cook the pizza. I smile as he turns around with his hands full. I take a couple of things from him and I lead us down to the movie theatre. We set the stuff in the kitchen and go look for a movie first. Nash ends up picking out all of them and he goes to start the first one. I return to the kitchen and unpack everything. I jump when I feel hands on my waist and I hear Nash laugh. I smile and he moves so he is standing next to me. 

We begin to make the pizza and it's taking a really long time. "Why can't we just order?" I complain. He laughs and says, "Well, then it wouldn't be any fun" he says as he preheats the oven. Well, I guess Nash finished it up, so I turn around and sit down in front of the movie. Since we haven't watched any, I stop the movie and rewind it. I hear him put the pizza in the over and he walks over and sits down next to me. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and surprisingly, the thought of Jeff is gone. Before I know it, I am passed out. 

I open my eyes to the smell of pizza. My stomach grumbles and I stand up. I walk into the kitchen and Nash is taking it out. He looks at me and smiles. I probably look like total shit. "It's ready perfect timing" he says and I take a seat at the island. He gets me a drink as the pizza cools and then sets a piece in front of me. "It looks good" I say and he smiles, full of pride. I laugh and take a bite. It's much better than I was expecting. We end up eating the whole thing. I mean, I barely ate anything today. We return to the movie and I actually manage to stay awake for an entire movie, but after that one, I am passed out. 

I feel myself get lifted up and a couple of voices whispering. I keep my eyes shut as I am carried god only knows where. I am placed on a soft bed and I smile. Somebody pulls covers over me and I relax. I feel the bed dip on the other side and I'm guessing it's Nash. I feel his arm around me and he pulls me into him. "Night Soph" he says and kisses my head. I smile and relax my body. I am really overtired since I didn't sleep at all last night, so I fall right back asleep. 

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was busy. But, thanks so much for reading ily all:)) Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! And thanks for all the comments last time I love reading them!:))~K