Chapter 35

NASHS POV-

Last night with Sophie was so much fun. I really liked being with her and all the boys. I was walking downstairs to get something to eat since I just woke up and Shawn was down there. "Hey" I say to him and he looks up and smiles at me. "So how are you and Sophie?" he ask as I sit down next to him. "Yeah.." I say and smile and look down at my bowl. I wasn't embarrassed of her, but I don't like to talk about us that much. "So how far have you two gone?" he asks and my eyes go wide. "You know.. I'd say about second base" I say and he nods his head. "Yeah Tay made me pressure you into telling me cause she wants to know" he says and laughs and gets up. I'm in 10th grade what do they expect me to have done. I sigh and walk up to my room. I text Soph and she tells me to come to her house so we can hang out. 

SOPHIE'S POV-

I told Nash to come over to my house so we could hang out and the entire morning, Tay kept asking me about Nash and I. She kept asking, "So how far have you gone?" and "So have you lost the v card?!" I never answered her I would just keep rolling my eyes. I'm in 10th grade and she expects me to give myself up that easily? Haha no. I haven't done anything all day pretty much just got ready for Nash to come over. I swear to god if Tay interrogates him I will punch her. I was waiting for only about 10 minutes until Nash showed up. "Hey" he says and I smile at him and take him up to my room. "So guess what Shawn asked me today" Nash says as he pulls me onto his lap. "What?" I ask as I look up at him. He smiles and I kiss his chin and he continues. "Shawn kept asking me how far we have gone but I guess it was all Tay" I roll my eyes and he laughs. 

Nash and I just hung out all day and Shawn came over too. The four of us were hanging out in the living room and Shawn asks, "Do you guys want to go back to my house and hang out with the every one again?" I look up at Nash and he nods his head and I say, "I'm in" We all agree and get up and walk to Shawn's. There was a bunch of cars lining the streets and I look over at Shawn. "I guess they invited other people.." he says and I say, "The whole city pretty much" and Nash laughs. 

We walk in and it was fucking packed. It was really hot and there was loud music playing. "Where do you want to go?" Nash asks in my ear. I shrug my shoulders and he walks in front of me and takes my hand. He leads me over to the drinks and I take one. I chug it and we walk to the dance floor. We started to dance and it was getting pretty heated as it usually does. I could feel Nash getting hard through his jeans, but I ignored it and continued. It was getting really hot and we walked over to get more drinks. I drank like 3 and I was getting really dissy. I mumble a slight "What the fuck?" and Tay walks over. "Woah what's wrong with you?" I giggle and she takes my arm to steady me. "I dunno I drank that" I say and point to the drinks. Nash only had 1 total and he seemed stable. Did someone drug me?! My eyes go wide at all the possibilities. 

Tay laughs and says, "No silly there's just some alcohol in there.. I don't know how you didn't smell it." I roll my eyes and take Nash's hand and return to the dance floor. He puts his arms around my waist and I pull him close to me. I kiss his chest and then start to make my way up. I was kissing his neck when he grabs my butt and I squeal. He laughs and starts to kiss all over my neck and biting a little bit. I was so turned on right now and drunk, not a good mix. I pulled his neck down and my lips met his. It was a kiss full of passion and we both obviously want each other. Tay comes over to me and pulls me away. I was really pissed with her at this point and she starts talking to me.

"Be careful okay? You're drunk, so don't let anything happen that you wouldn't want" she says to me and I roll my eyes and brush right by her. I was thirsty and my only choice was the beer, so I go over and get one and grab another to give Nash. It takes me a little, but I find him and smile as I walk over to him. I hand him the beer and at first he rejects it, but once I show him that I have one as well, he takes it and we sit down on the couch and drink the beer. Probably wasn't the best choice to get us more alcohol since I've already had so much. I'm not going to be happy in the morning. "Want another?" Nash asks in my ear so I can hear him. His breath on my neck gave me goosebumps as it usually does. I nod my head and he gets up and leaves me alone.

I was finishing up my beer, when a guy sits down next to me and put his hand on my knee. I knew it wasn't Nash from his touch. I look up and it was some creepy older kid. "Hey babe" he says as he gets closer to my face which makes my face scrunch up in disgust and back away. "I have a boyfriend" I say to him. He rolls his eyes and gets really close to me and I couldn't back up anymore. "Well where is he now?" he asks. The only thing going through my mind is that this is the second time this has happened. Do the creepers just see me and think they should go talk to me? "Get the fuck off of her" I hear from behind this guy. I look around him and it was Nash. Thank god. The guy gets off without a fight and walks over to some other girl. Nash sits down and hands me the drink. "You okay?" he asks and I nod my head. 

We kept drinking for a while and I was getting really tired. I couldn't tell you half the things that were going on. I'm pretty sure that I was with Nash most of the night, but I was asleep god only knows where before I could figure out what was going on. 

SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING. Okay so @bubblyscide1 has a fanfic as well, so if you like this one you guys should check it out!:) Okay so thanks so much for reading!:)~K