Chapter 6

SOPHIES POV-

We walked out of the bathroom and I looked around at everyone in the room. There wasn't one person in the room that didn't have their face covered in something from smack cam. I can't help but laugh because we are all so stupid. Nash and I take a seat on the couch.

"What now?" Taylor asks. I pull out my phone to check the time and it was 2 in the morning.

"What time do you guys have to wake up tomorrow?" I ask.

"Around 10ish" Cameron says. I start laughing because they are going to get like no sleep. 

"Truth or dare!" Matthew yells as we all sit in a circle.

"Okay I'll start." Matt says. Nash is sitting to my right and Taylor was sitting to my left. Both boys I'm interested in great. Matt looks around at everyone thinking about who he wants to pick. "Shawn.. Truth or dare?" he asks.

I look over at Shawn and he says, "Hmm.. Dare." I turn back and Matt starts talking to Carter and Sam about what the dare should be.

"I dare you to kiss Tay" Matt says. I start dying laughing because Tay's face turns so red.

"I know you want it, Tay!" I yell at her. Her eyes go wide as Shawn turns to her and leans in. I am very surprised she didn't freak out. Once that was over with, it was Shawn's turn and Tay whispers in his ear

. He smiles and says "Good one. Okay Caniff truth or dare?"

I look to my left and he says, "Dare." Tay starts smiling as Shawn says his dare.

"I dare you to take Sophie in the other room for 10 minutes." Shawn says. My jaw falls open and now Tay is the one dying laughing. Taylor got up and offered me his hand. I took it and got up. I looked down at Nash and he looked pretty upset. I wasn't planning on doing anything with Taylor, but I'm not sure about what he was planning.

"See you guys in 10! Use protection!" Tay yells from the circle. I flip her off as we walk out of the hotel room and into a different one next door.

"I have an idea" Taylor says. I look at him and he says, "We can make then think we are doing it by just banging on the wall and making sexual noises." I burst out laughing and he starts. I soon join him and we both had to hold in our laughs as we pounded on the wall and yell eachother's names. We stopped after 8 minutes and fell on the bad, laughing.

"That was a good one, Taylor!" I say to him. He smiles and then sits up.

"You know you're really pretty, Soph." I blush and hide my head in my hands. I feel the bed move and he was moving closer. Oh god. He gently takes my hands off my face. "I mean it." he says.

He was slowly leaning down, when I hear, "OKAY ITS TIME LETS GO GUYS BACK TO THE GAME." it was Nash. I laugh and get up.

"Way to ruin a moment there Nash." Taylor says as we walk out. 

We walk back into the room and all eyes are on us. "You guys must like it rough holy shit we could hear everything!" Matt says.

I throw my head back laughing and say, "What can I say? He's pretty impressive." Taylor throws a wink at me and nods his head. The game continues, when it was Tay's turn. She looked around at everyone at her eyes landed on Nash.

"Nash, truth or dare?" she asks.

"Dare." he says back.

"Okay I dare you to kiss Sophie." she says. I roll my eyes and look over at her. She smiled right back at me. Fuck you I mouth to her. She smiles again and motions her hand to go. I turn to Nash and he looks so nervous. Looks like I'll be the one to start this. I lean in and kiss him. No tongue, just a simple kiss, but it was amazing. By far the best kiss I've ever had.

"Happy?" I ask as I pull away from the kiss.

"Yes I am. Nash, your turn." she says.

I pull his arm to me and whisper in his ear, "Do something horrible for her please." he nods his head and looks at her.

"Truth or dare, Tay," he asks.

"Dare." she responds.

"I dare you to go in a room with Shawn for 30 minutes" he says.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!" I scream at her and fall on the floor in laughter. She was a bright shade of pink and they both got up and walked out. 

We finish up the game and I didn't get asked anymore, but I was waiting for Tay and Shawn to get back so we could get back to our room. Finally, they walked in holding hands. I looked at Tay and wiggled my eye brows.

"I think we should get going guys I don't wanna look like death tomorrow because I got no sleep." Tay says. I nod my head in agreement and I stand up. I hug everyone and Nash pulled me aside.

"Can I have your number so I can text you?" he asks. I nod my head and make a new contact. I wanted to have a contact picture, so I turned around so we were both in the frame and took a picture of both of us. It was a pretty cute picture to be honest. 

We made our way back to our hotel room. "So what did you and Shawn do?" I ask her.

"Just kissed and talked nothing like what you and Taylor did!" she says.

I laugh and say, "We were beating on the wall you seriously think I would go have sex with some random kid?!"

She shakes her head no and says, "But I think Nash thought it was really happening cause he was sitting over there counting down the minutes." I laugh and my phone rang. It was from a different number and it said Hey it's Nash. I smile and Taylor looks over my shoulder.

"I think he really likes you," she says. I nod my head and smile. I respond with, Hey can you send me that picture we took? It was a pretty cute picture and I want it. I walk into my room, changed and got ready for bed. I lay down in bed and open up his response. Aren't we adorable?! with the picture. I get a good look at the picture and we both look really happy. I post it on both Instagram and Twitter and open my messages. Haha yes we do! And I'm going to bed see you tomorrow! Night. I set my phone on the night stand and closed my eyes. It was a pretty amazing day. I thought this entire trip was going to suck, but I was wrong. 

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the fanfic. Sorry if there's mistakes. I tried to make it a little longer. Thanks for reading!:)~K *